Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3811
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Girls are in the final!!!!!!!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #3812
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic !!!! Roby was amazing in last game, and that FH passing winner from Sara to get the BP on 4-3*
Petroia this is for you

5th slam final in last 6 slams, get that 4th slam
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3813
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Amazing being again in the final, ¡¡vamos!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #3814
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah cichi's

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #3815
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Last 6 Slams:
Singles: 1F, 2SF, 1QF
Doubles: 3W, 2F*

It will do.

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3816
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Serena yesterday after the match...

Q. Clearly you kept her from playing her game, but she never had a chance to get in the points and that's what she wants. She only won 16 points. Was there any point out there like she's a nice girl, you were feeling a little sorry for her, or you can't even allow yourself?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I definitely can't allow myself. She's a great girl. I really, really like her. I love her fighting spirit. I really like her as a person. But when you go out there, you just have to play and forget about who you're playing.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3817
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

If I were Serena, I'd fucking love Sara too.
Still, nice words.

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #3818
country flag MS

So doubles final should start soon if no rain in Paris, good luck to the girls!!

And in case you haven't seen it, this is Sara's celebrating winning her only game in semis, good sense of humour, the other moment like that was last year when she lost final and was announced as winner, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCoRW-l-89M
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #3819
country flag MS

Oh, well, it wasn't the best day for Sara and Roberta and they lost the final Shame about not having been able to get the 5-4 and return for the first set, that could have changed things...

Anyway, I must recognised that the rivals were the better team today, so they deserved the win

Good luck for the next tournaments!!

What happened with the prize ceremony that Sara is being so criticised again in GM? I didn't see it, so....
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3820
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Sara was looking very very disappointed.
And she didn't feel like talking. (tbh, Makarova didn't talk either)
It was much like their first GS final.

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3821
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

The other team was better today indeed. They deserved the win. But good tournament for them

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #3822
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

watched the first set and it was terrible
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #3823
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Photoshoot!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #3824
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

She withdrew from Eastbourne.

I think she need some rest

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #3825
country flag MS

Holiday time for Sara it seems Good to have a break to charge batteries. Dangerous to play Wimbledon without grass practice though!