The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #2551
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #2552
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Queen and King

Also some HD caps

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #2553
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #2554
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmasha_milan View Post
Meh.

The shoes look nicer w that color combo, though.

The dress will probably look different in motion.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2555
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know when maria is going to Launch SUGARPOVA in the UK,ill try and get if I can and get some pics,be nice if its this Saturday at Selfridges,going to see Rihanna in concert in london so would be great to squeeze Maria in as well
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2556
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the VIP launch for a select few is on Thursday 20th June
But I'd be very surprised if she didn't do a store launch at Selfridges for the public too. Otherwise I'd be so upset
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #2557
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Apparently the VIP launch for a select few is on Thursday 20th June
But I'd be very surprised if she didn't do a store launch at Selfridges for the public too. Otherwise I'd be so upset
thanks for that
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #2558
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heading to a birthday dinner under the rain...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #2559
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

what on earth does she wearing

i only like pants, which are finally not pajama pants, and converse

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #2560
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's pretty cold in London now
So I suspect she's wearing an oversize blouse beneath that jumper.

I like it though, I like that she doesn't have to go all out superficial and wear high heels and expensive dresses (because we all know she can afford it)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #2561
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Well it's pretty cold in London now
So I suspect she's wearing an oversize blouse beneath that jumper.

I like it though, I like that she doesn't have to go all out superficial and wear high heels and expensive dresses (because we all know she can afford it)
I'm sure here outfit it still well beyond our budgets

I would hate it if she dressed in that fake/tacky LA wannabe girl way with the hooker heels a skin tight mini dresses.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2562
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I'm sure here outfit it still well beyond our budgets

I would hate it if she dressed in that fake/tacky LA wannabe girl way with the hooker heels a skin tight mini dresses.
I agree. Yet, if - occasionally - Maria would sport a skin tight mini dress (without hooker heels) I think I would not mind.....
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #2563
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

This dressing sense is accepted by people or I should say ignored by people is partly to do with the AURA that surrounds her and partly due to her awesome body/ booty...I would say 75% AURA, 25% BODY. Put these on any other soul and it would be rubbished off in seconds. Most times her dressing sense is ORDINARY ....so much potential but put little to use sadly
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2564
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

Still adore her now more than ever....wish she could do justice to her fab figure she has acquired now.
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #2565
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

HQs

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote