TT #26a | Wimbledon (GBR) | congrats Soliloque & come on lena/coolfish1103 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #106
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vefci Y View Post
In,anybody For Doubles?
Me?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #107
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #26a | Wimbledon (GBR)

in

anyone for doubles?
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #108
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IN

Doubles w/SAISAI-GOAT

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #109
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in

anyone for doubles ?

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #110
country flag Kirilenko-Fan

Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all Kirilenko-Fan is a name known to all

IN!
Doubles with mcb
Kirilenko-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #111
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
In for both.

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #112
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
in

anyone for doubles ?
I can, but I have never before played this game and I don't know if I could
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #113
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Doubles with Monzanator.

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #114
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirilenko-Fan View Post
IN!
Doubles with mcb
In and doubles with ^
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #115
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

in double with Jaco.He
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #116
country flag Southend Aussies

Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all
Still looking for a doubles partner. Anyone interested just confirm.

SINGLES - CURRENT (165) - HIGH (165) QF - Sacremento (2013), Trabzon 2(2013), Albuquerque (2013), Toyota (2013) R32 - Wimbledon (2013)

DOUBLES - CURRENT (122) - HIGH (122) Winner - Trabzon (2013) with Adrian., Trabzon (2013) with vladekCRO : F- Suzhou (2013) : SF - Donetsk (2013) & Nottingham 75,000 (2013), Dubai 75,000 (2013) : R32 Wimbledon (2013)
Southend Aussies is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #117
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southend Aussies View Post
Still looking for a doubles partner. Anyone interested just confirm.
Doubles confirmed

Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #118
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

In

Double with Igorche

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #119
country flag feifei

feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all

in doubles with Xiu ZhiFu

TT Doubles
W:09Wimbledon 10Seoul 12French Open 13Eastbourne 14Doha 12Helsinki(25K) 12Civitavecchia(25K)
F:10Australian Open 12 US Open 13Wimbledon
feifei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #120
country flag Xiu ZhiFu

Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice

In.

Doubles with feifei
Xiu ZhiFu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote