Greatest Jew in modern times - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Greatest Jew in modern times

Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1 6.25%
Benjamin Disraeli 0 0%
Karl Marx 2 12.50%
Sigmund Freud 3 18.75%
Albert Einstein 8 50.00%
Yitzhak Rabin 1 6.25%
Henry Kissinger 0 0%
Louis Mayer 0 0%
others 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #46
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greatest Jew in modern times

Some people don't know that Ashkenazy Jews and Kazars are FAKE JEWS and are not semite at all !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #47
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Some people don't know that Ashkenazy Jews and Kazars are FAKE JEWS and are not semite at all !
i didnt know theres such thing as fake jews

pls do share

just in case no one told you today: * Good morning *you're beautiful *nice butt
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #48
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
None ! Free Palestine !
where is it?

u mean the west bank that was part of jordan and gaza who was part of egypt?

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #49

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i didnt know theres such thing as fake jews

pls do share
Kissinger : the mass murderer : the guy should be in prison for life.

Jews in the talmud and Judaism are insulting Jesus Christ like there's no tomorrow : As a Christian : I can't say good things about them... Goyim are seen as trash by their doctrines.

Jews are doing the same with Palestinians what Nazis did to them during WW II . Isn't it cute to kill, torture, expropriate Palestinians of their own soil ?

I'd explain much better in my own language but there's nothing good about Jews in general.

How are you part of Europe when your country is NOT in EUROPE ? Eurovision song contest and loads of sporting events ?

Rotschild :

Oh, I would forget the satanic Kabbalah made by Jews themselves.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #50
country flag Punky

Quote:

Jews are doing the same with Palestinians what Nazis did to them during WW II . Isn't it cute to kill, torture, expropriate Palestinians of their own soil ?

indeed your right miss, its pretty the same

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #51

Quote:

indeed your right miss, its pretty the same
You won't change my mind : your country is part of the problem in the middle east

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #52
country flag Punky

Quote:
I'd explain much better in my own language but there's nothing good about Jews in general.

Chemistry (33 prize winners, 20% of world total, 30% of US total)
Economics (29 prize winners, 41% of world total, 53% of US total)
Literature (13 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
Peace (9 prize winners, 9% of world total, 10% of US total)4
Physics (50 prize winners, 26% of world total, 37% of US total)
Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 26% of world total, 39% of US total)
See also data on "other Nobels":
Jewish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (24% of recipients)
Jewish Recipients of the Wolf Foundation Prize (33% of recipients)
Jewish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (38% of recipients)

indeed miss your right, i share ur thought

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #53
country flag Punky

Quote:
You won't change my mind : your country is part of the problem in the middle east
i dont need to change ur mind, im not even trying, fact is, ur country is in a problem not my country

about the middle east...well its like a crazy Neighborhood but well in life you cant have it all, u should take the good with the bad.

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #54

Quote:
Chemistry (33 prize winners, 20% of world total, 30% of US total)
Economics (29 prize winners, 41% of world total, 53% of US total)
Literature (13 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
Peace (9 prize winners, 9% of world total, 10% of US total)4
Physics (50 prize winners, 26% of world total, 37% of US total)
Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 26% of world total, 39% of US total)
See also data on "other Nobels":
Jewish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (24% of recipients)
Jewish Recipients of the Wolf Foundation Prize (33% of recipients)
Jewish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (38% of recipients)

indeed miss your right, i share ur thought
Jews the best in the world : you are a great with IsraHELL ! I don't care about Nobel Prices : they have even given it to Barack Drone Killer Obama !

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #55

Quote:
i dont need to change ur mind, im not even trying, fact is, ur country is in a problem not my country

about the middle east...well its like a crazy Neighborhood but well in life you cant have it all, u should take the good with the bad.
No, you think you are above all laws : in fact : and using the Shoah : Gimme a break : I won't go with what you are best at : Crying about the Shoah but killing loads of innocent people around you !

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #56
country flag Punky

Quote:
Jews the best in the world : you are a great with IsraHELL ! I don't care about Nobel Prices : they have even given it to Barack Drone Killer Obama !
i dont find them great, just like i dont find muslims great, like i dont find Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Sikhs great.

i need to know the person infront of me to tell u, i cant Generalize a few million ppl.

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #57
country flag Punky

Quote:
No, you think you are above all laws : in fact : and using the Shoah : Gimme a break : I won't go with what you are best at : Crying about the Shoah but killing loads of innocent people around you !
Godwin's law

wasnt it u who used the N word?

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #58

Quote:
Godwin's law

wasnt it u who used the N word?
I'm sorry to tell you : I'm not a racist

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #59
country flag Punky

Quote:
I'm sorry to tell you : I'm not a racist
of course your not!! god forbid

why will u say such a thing? did i say it?

if so, i will ask your Forgiveness.

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #60

Quote:
of course your not!! god forbid

why will u say such a thing? did i say it?

if so, i will ask your Forgiveness.
I will ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness : not you

Closed Thread