MD + Q lists - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #46
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MD + Q lists

So only aussies are Sam MD and An. Rodi in quals??

Any others on q alts list?
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #47
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Spiceboy, you that are so efficient and have the right information, can you please
update the MD and QD list that you posted in the first page of this thread? We are
going to clear the confusion of who is in or out...Thank you very much for your efforts on our behalf. Have a great evening....
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #48
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Spiceboy, you that are so efficient and have the right information, can you please
update the MD and QD list that you posted in the first page of this thread? We are
going to clear the confusion of who is in or out...Thank you very much for your efforts on our behalf. Have a great evening....
Hi! I'm on holidays and it is a pain to edit stuff from my cell

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #49
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
MD change

Errani OUT
Niculescu IN

Q change

Niculescu OUT
Bychkova IN
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #50
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Hi! I'm on holidays and it is a pain to edit stuff from my cell

That is very understandable. Thank you for your reply. We will wait until Friday. Enjoy your Holidays....
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #51
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all

Is Dabrowski an ALT here? Thanks.
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #52
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
I am going on saturday anybody want me to look at a certain player if I can?
Lucic
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #53
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am going on saturday anybody want me to look at a certain player if I can?
Oudin. But not a lot of people like Mel, so if that is the case for you and you don't want to get a pic, that's understandable...

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #54
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Oudin. But not a lot of people like Mel, so if that is the case for you and you don't want to get a pic, that's understandable...
Done will look for mel when I am there

TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #55
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Would be great if you could check Tatishvili out for a few minutes
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #56
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Yep will try as well there are a few players I want to see myself if I can they will be snapped and talked about but keep the suggestions coming

TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #57
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Done will look for mel when I am there

Awesome! Thanks!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #58
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yep will try as well there are a few players I want to see myself if I can they will be snapped and talked about but keep the suggestions coming
Bojo
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #59
country flag flareon

Boja goes without saying
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #60
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Boja goes without saying
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote