The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #106
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

IMO she can easily be a top 100 player.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #107
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Nice play and fight
I am happy there is a stream for this tournament as I shall follow more

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #108
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats chingching.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #109
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Good win for Tadeja. How far can she go? It would be amazing to see her in top 100 but I just can't see this to happen...

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #110
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Congrats Tadeja
If she improves her movement she could make the Top 100
SF: Doubles Sunderland
Singles: 98// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #111
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
Good win for Tadeja. How far can she go? It would be amazing to see her in top 100 but I just can't see this to happen...
She can be a top 100 player but she needs to improve her movement/fitness because she doesn't play a power game.

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #112
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Congrats chingching.
Thanks
I thought I was only congratulated when Anett won

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #113
country flag chingching

Here is first 8 or so minutes of Tads vs Sorribes Tormo

Should be on now except for rain

And here is 4 or so minutes of her vs Tara Moore last week in Nottingham

She really needs a better serve

That lob by Tads at 1:25

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #114
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Yesterday Tadeja played her second round in Nottingham and she beat Andrea Mitu 6:4, 6:4.
But today she has very dificult job. Second seeded Petra Martić who beat Yurika Sema 6:3, 6:0...

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #115
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
Yesterday Tadeja played her second round in Nottingham and she beat Andrea Mitu 6:4, 6:4.
But today she has very dificult job. Second seeded Petra Martić who beat Yurika Sema 6:3, 6:0...
I am very excited for this match and hope Tadeja plays well
Still, she will get a Career High from this week none the less
Is this match on Centre Court and if so when?

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #116
country flag MaSharp

Tadeja lost first set against Martić 1:6, but now she is leading 4:0.
Can she make an upset?

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #117
country flag MaSharp

She won second set 6:0!! Six games in a row. o.O
Take the third!

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #118
country flag MaSharp

Wow, Tadeja was 0:3 down in the third but now it's 4:3 and she'll serve for 5:3. This must be such a fight. Please, hold now.

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #119
country flag MaSharp

Yeeey! Tadeja Majerič (SLO/7) def. Petra Martić (HRV/2) 1:6, 6:0, 7:5

This was such a battle. Tadeja was leading 4:3, 30:0 but got broken. Then she somehow find the way to win this.
Third win this week and she is in the SF. There she'll play against Miki Myamura who beat Stephanie Dubois 6:4, 6:4. I think this is winnable for Tadeja too. Especially after today. IMO this was one of her biggest victories in career.
I don't know what's happening with Martić though...

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #120
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Well done.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote