Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 327 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #4891
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Serfpova's avy
what's with these Maria vs Serena fans bets?

Maria Sharapova
Pennetta Benčič Bouchard A.Radwańska Hingis Seleš Williams Golovin
Halep Ivanović Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Konjuh
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #4892
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Since my ban , GM has turned into absolute cloaca, i was quite used to trolling, bashing Maria and that stuff before. But now it's just about making a clown of Maria in each thread.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #4893
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Visit the old Woz threads and you will find many, many more. I don't doubt that at least some of those type of posters are Gunther Parsche types who really have mental problems. I'm an old fart, so what do I know about how young people communicate on the social media these days, so I may read too much into that stuff. But it seems quite dangerous to me that the powers that be tolerate that sort of stuff. People can visit for example Caro's facebook page or twitter and say that they hope she will die a slow painfull death. And there are no consequences for this. If I put a letter in the mailbox of my neighbour with that type of message I'd probably get a visit from the cops.

But on the internet you can say whathever you want to whoever you want and nobody gives a fuck, and as a result of that it gets to be considered normal and the bar is put lower and lower. They create a sub-culture where it's ok to be a psycho. The psycho even gets the idea that it's cool to be a psycho because he gets a pat on the back for his deranged comments from his fellow psychos. Sooner or later something horrible will happpen and we'll be shocked to hear that one of these crazies actually acted upon his words. But can we be surprised if such a thing would happen? I don't think so.

Having said that, in the case of a lot of those type of posters it's all just an act. If they bumped into Maria Sharapova on the street they wouldn't say, "I hate you" but "can I have your autograph please?" And if she was kind enough to give it to them they wouldn't say "I hope that you die" but "thank you very much."
your posts always make me feel better about this forum
so refreshing to see smart and mature posters

Maria Sharapova
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4894
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I've been posting a lot at GM for the first time in a very, very long time. And what some of you guys have been saying is true. I think it's safe to say that Maria is almost GM's new Wozniacki. At least if this treatment she gets now is a 24/7 thing. And it will only get worse with each loss.
Yes, more like Wozniacki in 2011. Mockery everywhere. Whatever she does, she will be bashed. She was bashed for being inferiour to Li Na after AO, after revenge Li Na became irrelevant. She was bashed for winning IW and reaching final in Maimi, she was bashed for winning a set and leading in the second set in Miami(before that was bashed for not being able to win a set). She is bashed for reaching RG Final after winning it last year, as if it's a tragedy.

She is bashed for playing competitive match vs Serena at RG , while Azarenka was praised for her dismal performance in Rome's Final and praised even for losing to Maria in RG Semi.....

What is more i just can't with all these "Vika could have played better than Masha in Final"

Hm. Vika wasn't able to be on par with Maria in rallies on clay, are they really so blind? Vika might have won 1 or 2 games in the Final with her serve

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Jun 11th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #4895
country flag NashaMasha

Reetards being proud of Serena saying "Fuck" .... I'm done with this post-match thread. I will make a break

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #4896
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Quote:
Thanks. How long are you supposed to keep the Serena avatar?
im changing it soon
im a fan though

Maria Sharapova
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #4897
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Reetards being proud of Serena saying "Fuck" .... I'm done with this post-match thread. I will make a break
take them easy, nothing can be done with some of them, к сожалению

Maria Sharapova
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #4898
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
Serfpova's avy
what's with these Maria vs Serena fans bets?
ad-block. Works well with people having VIP on their signature too.

Bets are nothing to be proud of. Just infinitely dumb.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #4899
country flag NashaMasha

mythbusters at GM

look what they found out

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #4900
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that does tell me is that Serena's arms are nearly twice the size of Maria's.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #4901
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

New avatar

Slightly tempted to enter the vile pit that is GM just to show it off, but then again, I know the intended audience will more likely see it here than in there anyways
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #4902
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
mythbusters at GM

look what they found out

Nice try, however Maria is facing the camera full-front while Serena is not.....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #4903
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
New avatar

Slightly tempted to enter the vile pit that is GM just to show it off, but then again, I know the intended audience will more likely see it here than in there anyways
you bitch i was going to use it as my avatar

QUEEN OF CLAY

Last edited by claypova : Jun 12th, 2013 at 10:35 AM.
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #4904
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I still CANNOT at the head shake.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #4905
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Btw I actually don't know what's happening in that gif, can someone fill me in?
and very well said Chrissie-fan. It's hilarious because this is an internet board, but posters feel the need to live vicariously through their fave which in turn makes them think they are better than other posters who support other players just because Serena's the best player in the world doesn't mean you're entitled to own a virtual tennis forum. Seriously GM could be analysed in years to come as a social power struggle the way some posters go about their business
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread