Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1996
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stefanie Vögele!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
I've seen her playing good tennis at RG against Kirilenko. I'll post a couple of pictures if you want.
Sure that would be great, thanks.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1997
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Here they are:

I like the first one, she was contesting a point with the umpire
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1998
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for those pictures
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1999
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Great pics Remix13. Thanks for posting!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2000
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I don't know her very well, has she some potential to go to top 20-30 ??
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #2001
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics, Remix.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #2002
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
I don't know her very well, has she some potential to go to top 20-30 ??
She has beautiful game but she is pretty inconsistent. Her BH is awesome imo and she is one of the few players who can volley. She has a nice all-around game. She certainly has the potential to be a top 30 player imho but I'm not sure she will. She has to be more consistent first.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #2003
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics Hoping Stefi can have a successful grass campaign
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #2004
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

New CareeR High Ranking at #51
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2005
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Great.

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #2006
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Stefi!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #2007
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.R. View Post
New CareeR High Ranking at #51
Great news

By the way, lovely pics Remix13
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #2008
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

R1: Vögele def. [Q]Putintseva 7-5, 4-6, 7-5
Came back from 2-5 in the third
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #2009
country flag burn

JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #2010
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Stefi Congrats on a great win!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote