Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #2041
country flag chebelgiorno

chebelgiorno has disabled reputation
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

camila will lose terribly today ... or play fabulously; just like roulette
chebelgiorno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2042
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

i just wish she could be healhty...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2043
country flag chebelgiorno

chebelgiorno has disabled reputation

as long as her possessive father is her coach, she will never ever be a top 100 player again
chebelgiorno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #2044
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

its not about her father being possessive, the points is she needs to be surrounded by pro, she doesnt have to split with her father, but they need to be helped by professional people...

it is not tollerable she has been playing injuried since 7 months...

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2045
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
its not about her father being possessive, the points is she needs to be surrounded by pro, she doesnt have to split with her father, but they need to be helped by professional people...

it is not tollerable she has been playing injuried since 7 months...
Well her dad shares a bit part of the blame since he doesn't let anyone get close or compromise...see his relation with fit for instance

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #2046
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

but are we sure that this is the real problem? I do not think that his father did play his daughter injured for 7 months. It would be an odd choice and suicidal. More simply, I believe that the girl still has technical limitations (see the serve) and must work on these limits
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #2047
country flag Madoka

they released a couple of interviews in france : she has been playing injuried since November.

if you notice also yesterday : % of 1st serve dropped drammatically in the 2nd set...

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #2048
country flag Madoka

she wont of course play in eastbourne, since it is evident she is still injuried...

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:41 AM   #2049
country flag Madoka

still no pic of wimbly party ?

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2050
country flag Madoka

she will be facing samantha murray ( i dunno who she is ), i guess a british scrub, big chance of getting 100 points + it will be surely streamed

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2051
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Dream draw!
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2052
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Cmon Camila. Great draw to defend as much points as possible and remain relevant.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2053
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

that's a dream draw if she's healthy

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #2054
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She wins 6-3 6-4 over Murray. At least she defended 100 of her 340 points.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #2055
country flag Madoka

yea, at least 100 points saved :s