** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #751
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Well according to GM she's a racist
What's new with these guys, constantly playing this card
one of Reefans commented Kim's tweet in which she congratulated Masha with her performance in Paris this year

Kim Clijsters ‏@Clijsterskim

@MariaSharapova congrats on your French open Maria!

@GorgeousYuuup:

@Clijsterskim @MariaSharapova congrats on what ? She lost. Serena is better than both you white bitches.”

i "like" when racists are accusing others of racism . Really wonder who is that girl, who is Beyonce's and Serena's fan..... she might be posting in GM

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #752
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Maria's schedule for the second half of 2013 is now available. Maria is scheduled to play three warm-ups before the final Grand Slam of the year at the US Open and two big tournaments in Asia in September.
Surprised she's playing Stanford, RC, Cincy (she better [edit: at least] get to the semi's here otherwise I'm going to go Sloane Stephens on her ass and find another player to stan for) and Tokyo . I assume Stanford is because she has to commit to 2 P700's and she's only played Stuttgart (w/d from Brisbane) plus the whole IMG thing. But why is she playing all 5 P5's? I thought Moneypova only had to play 4 out of 5 to get her full Year-end bonus, and she already made the trek to the Middle East to begin her annual flopping streak to Serena.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #753
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Surprised she's playing Stanford, RC, Cincy (she better get to the semi's here otherwise I'm going to go Sloane Stephens on her ass and find another player to stan for) and Tokyo . I assume Stanford is because she has to commit to 2 P700's and she's only played Stuttgart (w/d from Brisbane) plus the whole IMG thing. But why is she playing all 5 P5's? I thought Moneypova only had to play 4 out of 5 to get her full Year-end bonus, and she already made the trek to the Middle East to begin her annual flopping streak to Serena.
Sugarpova promotion in Canada and Japan #businesspova

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #754
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She HAS to play Stanford this year, I would be surprised if she plays both Toronto and Cinci but technically she has to play them too (as she missed them last year). If she skips one it will be Cinci IMO as she has yet to launch Sugarpova in Canada and Asia. A shame though as Cinci is probably the fastest courts left.

Then again there is no reason why she wouldn't play them all if healthy.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #755
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think she will play all, she rarely if never retires from a tournament for no reason, but she might tank in one of those (just get to the QF for example to gain some points since she has a lot of zero pointers from last year) I think she'll definitely play in Stanford since there's no Vika/Serena so it's a good chance for a title. And then I think she'd play more seriously in Cinci since she always does better there and seems to prefer it to Rogers Cup.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #756
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think she will play all, she rarely if never retires from a tournament for no reason, but she might tank in one of those (just get to the QF for example to gain some points since she has a lot of zero pointers from last year) I think she'll definitely play in Stanford since there's no Vika/Serena so it's a good chance for a title. And then I think she'd play more seriously in Cinci since she always does better there and seems to prefer it to Rogers Cup.
I would like Rogers Cup for her though. It's a long-standing non-major in North America - I could even pretend it's Miami if she wins it.

As for Stanford, I would never say no to a title, but I feel like she's proven this year she can win a title when Vika and Serena are not in the draw or where one is extremely injured and has to withdraw mid-tourney. The next step is to post a couple of solid tournaments where she has wins over Vika and/or Serena (yeah, I know, but not giving up) heading into the USO, especially since we're now moving off of clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Sugarpova promotion in Canada and Japan #businesspova
Oh, right.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #757
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Maria has taken a wildcard into Eastbourne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Ae...Other_entrants
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #758
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ The link used as a citation doesn't lead anywhere...
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #759
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Ae...Other_entrants

Last edited by adamserenavenus : Jun 11th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #760

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

But the link used as the citation leads nowhere: http://eastbournetennis.wordpress.co...tbourne-debut/

Anyone can edit Wikipedia and provide a phony link. I could edit it to Azarenka, change 'Sharapova' in that link title to 'Azarenka', and we'd have the same result

http://eastbournetennis.wordpress.co...tbourne-debut/

http://eastbournetennis.wordpress.co...tbourne-debut/

So in short - I'll believe this when I see a working link on the Eastbourne website. She's never played it before, so I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt for the time being.

edit: Sharapova is now no longer on the wildcard list on the Wikipedia page.

edit 2: You can look at the edit log. Somebody first added Maria as a wildcard (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=559439793) and then the edit was reversed (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=559440198).

edit 3: my my, look who was suggesting Maria should enter Eastbourne just this afternoon - http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....7&postcount=30

/tinfoilhat

Last edited by AnnieIWillKnow : Jun 11th, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #761
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

what a mess

Maria Sharapova
Pennetta Hingis Benčič Bouchard A.Radwańska Seleš Williams Golovin
Halep Ivanović Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Konjuh
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #762
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

totally got excited then
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #763

Don't worry guys, I'm on the case
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #764
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Don't worry guys, I'm on the case
I don't get if that account is some kind of very clever bot or just an idiot http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=#post29462161

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #765
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Dimi-Fan Maria is all over the Web. Here is just an example

http://tennis.si.com/2013/06/10/mari...championships/
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote