Tara Moore - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #166
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

IMO playing small challenger events in Asia isn't a good idea for British players- they're not used to the humidity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM   #167
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Got Karatantcheva in QR1 for RG. Streaky player who is currently on a four match losing streak. However I think Tara's lack of match practise on clay overrides Sesil's streaky form. I'm not expecting much

Last match in court 17 tomorrow.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:34 PM   #168
country flag Nanachocoscotch

Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice

Bad luck, Sesil has some serious clay credentials to her name got my fingers crossed for Tara though!
Nanachocoscotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #169
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I'm guessing the match is on Sesil's racquet, really.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #170
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

3-6, 3-6 Oh well, onto the grass I just hope that next year she takes the clay season a bit more seriously.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:08 PM   #171
country flag Nanachocoscotch

Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice

No shame in losing to Sesil, although I thought she would trouble her slightly more than she did ;( She'll feel a lot more at home on the grass
Nanachocoscotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #172
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Draws Mladenovic R1 in Birmingham...toughest draw out of all the brits.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #173
country flag LittleLionDan

LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice LittleLionDan is just really nice

She's taken the first set 7-5 ! Been playing decently but Mladenovic has just been far too erratic
LittleLionDan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #174
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Damn! So close in that tiebreak. Got to within two points at 5-4 then lost the next three..

Can she pull herself back in the decider?

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #175
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Really don't know whether to be happy or annoyed at that. She played sooo well for 2 sets. The couldn't close it out. She had great length on her shots, consistant ball striking, went to the net, serve was decent, out rallied kiki a lot. Very impressed. So frustrating to just fall at the finish line. Would have been a massive win. IF she can keep playing like that though...good things will come.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #176
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Really don't know whether to be happy or annoyed at that. She played sooo well for 2 sets. The couldn't close it out. She had great length on her shots, consistant ball striking, went to the net, serve was decent, out rallied kiki a lot. Very impressed. So frustrating to just fall at the finish line. Would have been a massive win. IF she can keep playing like that though...good things will come.
im annoyed at it cos she lost and cos she disappeared at the start of the final set. but there were enough positives there that my happiness outweighs my frustration. kiki's serve bailed her out throughout the 2nd set and then at the crucial points of the 3rd. when the ball was in play, tara was generally the better player. as long as she takes the positives and not the negatives, and plays like that at wimbledon, she is capable of beating half the players in the draw. remember, this was the world no39, and unlike when tara beat benesova last year, kiki's favourite surface is supposedly grass.

im just hoping for a win in rd1 of wimbledon. a great experience and 100 points in the bank which should see her stay top 200 for the rest of the year. if she were to lose rd1 and then fail to defend her woking and kazan points, she'd slip back down to 250-odd. at this stage in her career and development, ranking is crucial.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #177
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

It depends on the draw as any of the British Girls could face a Serena, Maria or a Azarenka in Round One.

I dont know much about Tara Moore but she appears to be a solid player and she is now in the Top 200 and ahead of both Keothavong and Baltacha in the rankings.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #178
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Tara v Anne in Eastbourne should be interesting.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #179
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Tara vs Kiki
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #180
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I'd feel sorry for Anne if she lost, but I'm kind of hoping for a Tara win. I'd like to see her build on her decent form this year, aand continue to creep up the rankings. I don't feel she's likely to have an explosive improvement right now.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote