Anett Kontaveit - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #1861
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Some good news for Anett is that after her Moscow victory, she will be around 210 in the WTA race
Given that aside from the 25 Points in Burnie that is her only good result so far, there is a really good chance that with her leftover tournaments she can get herself to around 150 at the end of the year

That is if she can average around 30 per tournament which is highly unlikely

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 9th, 2013 at 02:57 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1862
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

New CH, #313

225th in the race, tied with Lim and Kalashnikova (who have played 12 and 11 tournaments, Anett has 7).
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1863
country flag martin333

martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light

I believe her goal to be in Top 200 by the end of the year is quite realistic! But let's wait and see, you'll never know with Anett.
martin333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1864
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin333 View Post
I believe her goal to be in Top 200 by the end of the year is quite realistic! But let's wait and see, you'll never know with Anett.
This
But I don't think she'll make US Open Qualies
She'd need her next tournament to be at least a 50K and to win it
Still, I could see her winning Baku

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1865
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know what her schedule might be? I'm too lazy to look around And the last time I checked her fancy website, it was behind a lot. With her rank she could now enter some of the so called MM tounrament qualies, no? Say Tashkent, Baku, Bad Gastein maybe..
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1866
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Does anyone know what her schedule might be? I'm too lazy to look around And the last time I checked her fancy website, it was behind a lot. With her rank she could now enter some of the so called MM tounrament qualies, no? Say Tashkent, Baku, Bad Gastein maybe..
I think she must have...
I mean she wouldn't be playing for quite a while otherwise
I think she may have gotten a QWC into Rosmalen as she is playing no other tournaments besides Wimbledon
I would like to see her play Donets'k 75K and Baku which are both Hard Court but I also really want her to play some American 25Ks

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #1867
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

She could have played Ystad, would have been in MD comfortably
Rosmalen qualies start tomorrow so the draw should be out later today. If she is not there then she isn't playing anything until the 1st of July. IMO she should stick to 25s at the moment and try to build her ranking up. MM qualies give lousy points.
She won't be seeded in Wimbledon so she could totally mess up the draw , but then again she may also lose in early rounds.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #1868
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
She won't be seeded in Wimbledon
She will be seeded. Not that it means that much.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1869
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She will be seeded. Not that it means that much.
They are using earlier rankings then? But as you said, it doesn't matter much indeed. If her goal is to win it all, then she should beat all those players anyway. Or maybe a bit if she is rusty in the earlier rounds (as we have seen many times), then facing a good player right in the beginning may end her run.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #1870
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

WTA ranking of 301-325 equals ITF juniors ranking of 15-17
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1871
country flag muusa

Oh, right! I forgot that Anett's ranking is now high enough to get some benefits
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1872
country flag chingching

So Anett will moderately highly seeded
I wish Wimbledon (and other tournaments) did seeding not according to ranking like Wimbledon does in the Pros
It just makes more sense

So any tournaments for Anett Meelis

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1873
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Played (and lost to Vandeweghe) at the Liverpool exho today: https://twitter.com/liverpooltennis/...63864823275520

May have been on http://radiotennis.com, maybe not. (I only found out about it via the email flyer from radiotennis.com, which I've only just read.)
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1874
country flag muusa

The result was apparently 26 16 (or 26 maybe) according to the Liverpool twitter page. Not competitive at all unfortunately.
She must be training/preparing in UK for the junior slam then if she is already there.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1875
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
The result was apparently 26 16 (or 26 maybe) according to the Liverpool twitter page. Not competitive at all unfortunately.
She must be training/preparing in UK for the junior slam then if she is already there.
That's quite disappointing...
I would have expected her to either win or go close to winning that match
Hopefully she's better prepared for Wimbledon