**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1171
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

It was so great tennis night, so funny.I just love her expressions.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1172
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

The same girl last year jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #1173
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Holy fuck are you kidding?
the plot thickens...

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #1174
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Does this girl know that Maria is dating Grigor? Because if she does I'm a little scared for Maria...
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1175
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1176
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Does this girl know that Maria is dating Grigor? Because if she does I'm a little scared for Maria...

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #1177
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

obsessed much?
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #1178
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

jajaja that poor little girl

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1179
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Someone needs to tweet Maria these.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1180
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
jajaja that poor little girl

Definitely lol. Again, Grigor is a chick-magnet, so no wonder

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #1181
country flag Cecig

In the end of the video Grigor sent a kiss to Maria

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1182
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

I watched the end of the match back and I don't think he blew Maria the kiss, she was in the middle and he is looking more towards the left, (although you cannot see it in that video)
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #1183
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

in the Highlights video it looks like he sends his girlball fan a kiss
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5...mpionships.mp4
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1184
country flag slvr1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Lovely. He should give her a hug. I fear for her if he would ever make a Wimbledon final though. I don't think she would survive it.
i agree
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #1185
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
In the end of the video Grigor sent a kiss to Maria

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote