Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #496
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
Smart choice of tournaments yeah, she needs as matches as possible and some wins! GL Tsveti!

Good luck isn't still around her. R1 she will meet Lucky Loser Peer

H2H: Peer leads 5-1 to Tsveti......

Pray god loves Tsveti once
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #497
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

vs (LL) Peer in 1st round
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #498

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
vs (LL) Peer in 1st round
I really don't know it is lucky or unlucky for her

Tomorrow the 3rd match in Center Court. Come on, Tsveti!!! Stop losing!!!
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #499

75 67 67 lost to Peer.

I think it must be a shock hit to Tsveti... I really don't know what to say...

So poor Tsveti! Hope she can retire and become a model instead...
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #500

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #501

Grand Prix De SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem

R1- Mandy Minella....

Please come on, Tsveti... Mandy ended her 5 defeats in a row in Poland. But Tsveti still continues failing...lol...
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:32 PM   #502

MD changed owing to Cibulkova's withdraw

Tsveti replaced her draw VS Pliskova... I don't know whether it is good news or not...
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 01:15 PM   #503

She finally won!!!
7-5 6-1 Pliskova!!!!!!!
Come on next round!!!
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #504
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation

Lost to Dominguez Lino 6-1 4-6 3-6 after leading 6-1 3-0 (with double-break)

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
Lost to Dominguez Lino 6-1 4-6 3-6 after leading 6-1 3-0 (with double-break)
Her Chinese fans watched the ranking board for her. So stupid process...

But She can end the defeat, maybe it's a good thing to Tsveti.

I don't know where she will play. Maybe Q in Madrid?
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #506

2013 French Open:
Tamira Paszek [28] - Melanie Oudin
Jie Zheng - Vesna Dolonc
Eugenie Bouchard - ***Tsvetana Pironkova***
Maria Sharapova [2] - Su-Wei Hsieh
Old May 28th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #507

1-6 6-7(2) losing again... 5 defeats in a row again...

Grass season is coming. Can she survive herself? Poor Tsveti!!!
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #508

The draw of Birmingham

(3)Cirstea v BYE
Pironkova v Davis
Hlavackova v Puchkova
Bouchard v (13)Jovanovski
(11)Morita v Q
Q v Cepelova
Giorgi v Vekic
(8)Radwanska v BYE
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #509
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
1-6 6-7(2) losing again... 5 defeats in a row again...

Grass season is coming. Can she survive herself? Poor Tsveti!!!
Tsveta wins her first grass match of season : 6:2 6:1
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Tsveta wins her first grass match of season : 6:2 6:1
I saw the result. Glad to see it. Next round against Cirstea... Hope Tsveti can do her best on grass!!!