Ranking 2012-3 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #211
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ranking 2012-3

I don't understand how this team ranking works.. Stanford jumped from #12 to #1 coz they won the championships? Lol....
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #212
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Georgia are the only schools with 3 players named All-Americans.

http://www.itatennis.com/AboutITA/Ne...n_I_Tennis.htm
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #213
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
I don't understand how this team ranking works.. Stanford jumped from #12 to #1 coz they won the championships? Lol....
No, Stanford finished the year No. 1 because it beat the No. 1, 3, 4 and 5 teams in five days. That's a lot of top-heavy competition that would boost any tram's ranking in a hurry.
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #214

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiBomb25 View Post
No, Stanford finished the year No. 1 because it beat the No. 1, 3, 4 and 5 teams in five days. That's a lot of top-heavy competition that would boost any tram's ranking in a hurry.
Someone posted how the points are allocated during the NCAA tournament. The champion is automatically awarded the #1 ranking.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #215
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Someone posted how the points are allocated during the NCAA tournament. The champion is automatically awarded the #1 ranking.
I think they should have been consistent and done the same thing with the singles winner
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I think they should have been consistent and done the same thing with the singles winner
They had to give something to a non-Pac 12 school.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #217
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
They had to give something to a non-Pac 12 school.
http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=25855
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote