She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #811
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

credits: Susan Mullane
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #812
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Oh, and with the trophy

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #813
country flag Dan_Doe

http://www.20min.ch/sport/dossier/fr...story/27301816
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #814
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Belinda! She had such a tough draw to even get to the final. Makes that comeback against Townsend that much sweeter that she was able to go on and capture the title quite easily over Lottner.

An extra bonus with the #1 ranking. I bet she is ecstatic. Now hopefully a well deserved rest and celebration with her team!
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #815
country flag Jose.

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda Amazing week she had, great wins and grand slam title

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #816
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #817
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Go Belinda So Happy for her Hope she keep on having Success. Nice Pic Her & Hinigs Look Alike in a way

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #818
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to think anymore, because here, in an interview she made today, http://www.teletext.ch/RTSUn/714-00.html, at the end of the page, she says that she's going to get ready for Wimbledon Juniors now: "Je vais maintenant me préparer pour le tournoi juniors de Wimbledon."

So I guess she will play Wimbledon after all
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #819
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
I don't know what to think anymore, because here, in an interview she made today, http://www.teletext.ch/RTSUn/714-00.html, at the end of the page, she says that she's going to get ready for Wimbledon Juniors now: "Je vais maintenant me préparer pour le tournoi juniors de Wimbledon."

So I guess she will play Wimbledon after all
NZZ today: http://www.nzz.ch/aktuell/sport/tenn...cic-1.18095616

Als Nächstes wird sie am Turnier in der Lenzerheide teilnehmen, ehe sie auf Rasen die Junioren-Turniere von Roehampton und Wimbledon bestreiten wird.

Next, she will participate in the tournament in Lenzerheide, before she will contest the junior tournaments of Roehampton and Wimbledon on grass.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #820
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

2013 junior champions crowned at Roland Garros

On a beautiful sunny Saturday in Paris they crowned all the 2013 Roland Garros Junior Champions.

Joining Garin in the winner’s circle was second-seeded Belinda Bencic of Switzerland, who captured a 61 63 victory over fifth-seeded Antonia Lottner of Germany.

It's a real incredible feeling,” said Bencic, of winning a Grand Slam trophy. “After the match point it was just I didn't realize it yet, so I'm just going to enjoy the day.”

Bencic is coached by her father, Ivan, but also works with Melanie Molitor, the mother of Martina Hingis, since she was six-years-old. The combination seems to be a winning formula for Bencic, who started playing tennis at age 3.

Molitor wasn’t in attendance, but Bencic already had been in touch with her by phone.

Her mother wasn’t here, but Hingis was and she was courtside to watch Bencic follow her path to winning the Roland Garros junior title. Hingis won the junior girls’ title here in 1993 and 1994.

“She (Hingis) congratulate me and she was very happy for me,” Bencic said. “She give me a lot of tips during the tournament. So, yeah, I'm very thankful for that that she have time to watch my matches.”

Bencic was on top of her game in the first set, never allowing an opening for Lottner to make a statement.

However, in the second set, Bencic initially appeared to be in trouble as Lottner cruised to a 3-0 lead. But Lottner’s second set luck was not to continue as Bencic returned to form to win the final six games of the match.

“It wasn’t my day today, but Belinda played pretty good, but it was still a good tournament for me,” Lottner said. “I started really nervous and was trying not to think it was the final, to just think it’s another match, but it’s pretty hard.”

Bencic arrived at Roland Garros brimming with confidence having won two important titles already this year. In May, she won the Grade 1 Torneo Citta Di Santa Croce and Grade A Trofeo Bonfiglio titles ahead of her Roland Garros victory.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #821
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #822
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Glückwunsch Belinda, für mich keine Überraschung.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #823
BlueTrees

Here's a short reportage of match point + interview.

And two videos from when she was very young She's come a long way!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #824
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

There are also those three reportages:

QF vs Townsend: http://www.rts.ch/video/info/journal...da-bencic.html
SF vs Chirico: from 23:09 to 24:57 http://www.rts.ch/video/sport/sport-...nd-garros.html
F vs Lottner: http://www.rts.ch/video/info/journal...e-tournoi.html
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #825
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Belinda on the title and juniors number one
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote