Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1066
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I checked my photos

Bombshell-- Kristyna smiles
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #1067
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Well first, congrats to Kris Plis for making her first ever FO main draw appearance.

She plays qualifier Marina Duque Marino, who's had an outstanding clay season, including two back-to-back clay titles on the ITF tour.

I think Kris will not get by her.

Karo makes her second FO main draw appearance. This time she meets Garbine Muguruza.

Garbine is carrying an injury that requires surgery, which she will have after Wimbledon. Karo has a good chance of making the second round here.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1068
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina lost

Muguruza def Karo. Pliskova 4-6 7-5 6-3

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #1069
Tennis Fool

Well, Garbine seems to be alright Based on the stats, she simply outplayed Karo.
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 28th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1070
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Kris just lost her first RG MD match

Duque-Marino def Kris.Pliskova 6-2 6-0

Treachery is a virus
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #1071
Tennis Fool

Well, glad the clay season's done for them. Moving on...
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1072
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

Karo Pliskova advances to SF in Nottingham 75K
QF def. Danillidou 6-3 3-6 6-3

Karo was very good in the point of decisive break after 1-1 4-3* A-40 and the last game
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1073
country flag ShiftyFella

Update on Grass season: both entered IFT Nottingham

Kristina lost in R1 Czink def Kris.Pliskova 3-6 6-1 7-6(5)

Karolina marches on by reaching SF 2nd set vs Eleni was typical 'I give no fuck' set but was more sharp and clutch in 3rd

R1: 7-5 7-5 over Larcher De Brito 7-5 7-5
R2: 2-6 6-4 7-5 overRogowska
QF: 63 36 63 over Danilidou

upd
Karolina will play vs Johanna Konta, Karol leads h2h 1-0. I was watching Johanna's match, it will be fun match with lots of fuckery unless Karol serves good

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Jun 6th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #1074
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #1075
Tennis Fool

These twins--so unpredictable!

Karo! Second SF of the year for her!
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1076
country flag ShiftyFella

Karo makes it to the final She will face Martic who leads h2h 1-0 if Karolia plays like she did in 1st set today Petra will easily destroy her but i'm hoping for competitive match

Karo Pliskova def Johanna Konta 3-6 7-5 6-3

1st set was a mess, Karo's serve didn't work, ros was poor and she made few unnecessary UEs after breaking Konta, Johanna wasn't better but she was more clutch at crucial moments. 2nd set was better serving and slightly improved ros from Karolina but she almost made a mess surrendering her 5-3 lead in 2nd. In 3rd Karo was in control despite being broken having 3-1 lead to make it 3 All

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1077
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

well done Karo

well recovered from a set behind
In the 2nd and 3rd, Karolina's serve was clutch especially in many break points
and she took advantage of Johanna's DF's
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #1078
Tennis Fool

It's rare to see the twins come from behind in a three setter! Good job

Now faces Petra Martic for her second title of the year!
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #1079
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

final on grass
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #1080
country flag ShiftyFella

Karo lost Petra was playing amazing while Karo's serve wasn't that impressive Good luck in Birmingham

Treachery is a virus