RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #361
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I have no doubt he will be able to win it and I hope he can do it next year.

I just feel so, so, so sad. Not even disappointed, just incredibly sad, this is the biggest loss of his carer(not being pessimistic, he has never lost a closer match in his life). What a Golden opportunity to win the FO

I don't hate Nadal, I really respect him a lot, he is a great champion and deserved the win, but at the moment I am so angry with him I don't even want to ear his name

I hope Nole can recover for Wimbledon. 2012/2013 have been great years, but he is missing something, Idk what. Whether it's the extra motivation, concentration, serve, Idk, but he is missing something in his game/ mentality.
100% this. I actually think he lacks motivation for "smaller" tournaments (like Masters series), he focuses only on Slams, and that can be a two-bladed sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
To Tennisvampire and Fighterpova: I truly hope that this 13 RG for Novak is like 11 RG for Maria. Remember we all thought that 11 RG was her biggest chance ever to win the French, and she blew it, and we said she would never have any chance better than that But a year later, she proved us wrong. And now, I'm here thinking this year was the biggest chance for him as well, and he blew it just like Maria. I hope he can prove us wrong next year. I still love Novak (but let me hate him until Wimbledon) and love you two
I really, really hope you're right and that he will come back from this stronger and more hungry. We love you too
Quote:
We love you too

#Nolefamily.

What can we do? This is sports and there can only be one winner. Today it was Rafa and even though it's hard to accept it, life moves on. Life is not all about tennis anyways Sport is very competitive, especially tennis, so yeah, a lot of the time emotions are involved.

I'm proud of all the heroic things Novak has done (especially in the last 3 years). He has a heart of a lion and never gives up. I truly think he is one of a kind and I am a proud fan forever
#Nolefamily But I'm still proud of him for everything that he has achieved, even in this loss, no one but him and Maria can make me believe that anything is possible if only you dream big and believe in it, and they will forever hold a special place in my heart that couldn't be replaced with anybody else

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #362
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

What amazes me most is how MTF trolls claim both Nadal and Nole are pushers.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #363
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Jo Willy basically just let tennis die today the finals this weekend will be the worst matches ever -_-
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #364
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

These NID finals tho.....

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #365
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

It's going to be so awesome if the women's final is more competitive/longer than the men's probably won't happen but still
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #366
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Both winners from the women's and the men's side are so predictable .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #367
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted a gif of this but I think it works better as a still.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #368
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I can't quite believe his reaction to this
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #369
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #370
country flag jameshazza

'YOU TRIED' would be good as well.

It is too fucking funny.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #371
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Nole

Kudos to Rafa, but Nole

He will win RG one day, he's too good not to win it.

Is Soderling ever coming back?

Well, Rafa has a BYE in the final anyway

Jo I wanted him to reach the final here so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Saved
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #372
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:

I actually couldn't believe when they showed a replay of his face. Like a little brat pointing fingers and saying he did it. Honestly, yes, by the tennis rules, Novak should have lost the point. But I couldn't help but feel this reaction was silly, when Rafa was outplayed in the point and wanted so badly to win it on a technicality

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #373
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Icky80:

It's ridiculous how people are so disgracefully hateful toward Nadal. It's disgusting and that's the reason why I dislike MTF so much. They have absolutely no respect toward such a great champion (very similar to Maria and TF). I hear the most ridiculous excuses like he is a moonballer, buttpicker, everyone chokes vs him, he ruined tennis, etc. How ignorant is that? You can't win matches, let alone tournaments and Slams by luck and opponents choking. But because they are so blind and bigoted, they cannot see it. Nadal is truly a champion and a class act in every way and the haters can say whatever they want.

Enjoy your celebration and I will definitely be rooting for Rafa in the final
Sorry but I don't think so . He's quite a bad sport IMO. I won't deny he's a great champion but as a sportsperson I even prefer Henin .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #374
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I actually couldn't believe when they showed a replay of his face. Like a little brat pointing fingers and saying he did it. Honestly, yes, by the tennis rules, Novak should have lost the point. But I couldn't help but feel this reaction was silly, when Rafa was outplayed in the point and wanted so badly to win it on a technicality
I could be wrong but I thought Rafa did that point and smirk as soon as Novak had hit the net even before the umpire had made a call either way.

If the umpire had given the point to Novak, Rafa would've been right to argue, but in my eyes that was totally just a "haha, he ran into the net" expression.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #375
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Didn't wanna infringe but the gif is priceless