RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #346
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

It's unlikely, but if Nadal can win here and get to at least the semis of Wimbledon and the Open he'll be the position to get to number one by the end of the year, which would be quite miraculous. Of course, a lot of that will depend on Novak losing points, though he has been losing points left and right since the AO.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #347
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Devastated. I have never been sadder after watching a tennis match in my life.
Ditto. I thought few things could surpass USO final 2012, but this one surely stings hell of a lot more

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #348
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Novak I'm gutted, absolutely gutted

Every year, the losses at the FO get more and more painful I literally feel like someone has stuck a knife in my heart and it's still there

I really was sure Nole would win, but oh well...Congrats to Nadal, deserving win, he really is the best player this year

Nole, I love you no matter what baby
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #349
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure he'll get it at some stage. I mean Rafa will likely miss one of the next two due to the knees again. Plus he's only 26. Nadal will be retired a few years before him lbr.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #350
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I genuinely feel for Novak and his fans, but the visceral, baseless hate some have for Nadal is quite pathetic. They're so scared Nadal is getting closer to GOAT.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #351

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Novak I'm gutted, absolutely gutted

Every year, the losses at the FO get more and more painful I literally feel like someone has stuck a knife in my heart and it's still there

I really was sure Nole would win, but oh well...Congrats to Nadal, deserving win, he really is the best player this year

Nole, I love you no matter what baby
Nadal played amazingly in the fifth set somewhere from 1:3, 2:4 down. But I can't help but feel like it was on Novak's racquet and he blew the chance. That net touch will haunt me for a long time. And Nadal's finger pointing at that... Luck just wasn't Novak's friend today I guess. I feel absolutely emotionally drained and devastated

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm sure he'll get it at some stage. I mean Rafa will likely miss one of the next two due to the knees again. Plus he's only 26. Nadal will be retired a few years before him lbr.
Unfortunately, it doesn't make this loss any easier

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #353
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I genuinely feel for Novak and his fans, but the visceral, baseless hate some have for Nadal is quite pathetic. They're so scared Nadal is getting closer to GOAT.
That's what I don't like. The treatment is worse than Serena fans about Maria, degrading her Career Slam and everything else she's achieved. At least Sarin has the lopsided H2H and loads more Slams and titles... Nole doesn't and that makes it even more ridiculous.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #354
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I have no doubt he will be able to win it and I hope he can do it next year.

I just feel so, so, so sad. Not even disappointed, just incredibly sad, this is the biggest loss of his carer(not being pessimistic, he has never lost a closer match in his life). What a Golden opportunity to win the FO

I don't hate Nadal, I really respect him a lot, he is a great champion and deserved the win, but at the moment I am so angry with him I don't even want to ear his name

I hope Nole can recover for Wimbledon. 2012/2013 have been great years, but he is missing something, Idk what. Whether it's the extra motivation, concentration, serve, Idk, but he is missing something in his game/ mentality.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #355
country flag Icky80

Fighterpova (I hope/think you'd offer me the same if Novak won)
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #356
country flag Fighterpova

@Icky80:

It's ridiculous how people are so disgracefully hateful toward Nadal. It's disgusting and that's the reason why I dislike MTF so much. They have absolutely no respect toward such a great champion (very similar to Maria and TF). I hear the most ridiculous excuses like he is a moonballer, buttpicker, everyone chokes vs him, he ruined tennis, etc. How ignorant is that? You can't win matches, let alone tournaments and Slams by luck and opponents choking. But because they are so blind and bigoted, they cannot see it. Nadal is truly a champion and a class act in every way and the haters can say whatever they want.

Enjoy your celebration and I will definitely be rooting for Rafa in the final
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #357
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

To Tennisvampire and Fighterpova: I truly hope that this 13 RG for Novak is like 11 RG for Maria. Remember we all thought that 11 RG was her biggest chance ever to win the French, and she blew it, and we said she would never have any chance better than that But a year later, she proved us wrong. And now, I'm here thinking this year was the biggest chance for him as well, and he blew it just like Maria. I hope he can prove us wrong next year. I still love Novak (but let me hate him until Wimbledon) and love you two
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #358
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
To Tennisvampire and Fighterpova: I truly hope that this 13 RG for Novak is like 11 RG for Maria. Remember we all thought that 11 RG was her biggest chance ever to win the French, and she blew it, and we said she would never have any chance better than that But a year later, she proved us wrong. And now, I'm here thinking this year was the biggest chance for him as well, and he blew it just like Maria. I hope he can prove us wrong next year. I still love Novak (but let me hate him until Wimbledon) and love you two
We love you too

#Nolefamily.

What can we do? This is sports and there can only be one winner. Today it was Rafa and even though it's hard to accept it, life moves on. Life is not all about tennis anyways Sport is very competitive, especially tennis, so yeah, a lot of the time emotions are involved.

I'm proud of all the heroic things Novak has done (especially in the last 3 years). He has a heart of a lion and never gives up. I truly think he is one of a kind and I am a proud fan forever
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #359
country flag Icky80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
@Icky80:

It's ridiculous how people are so disgracefully hateful toward Nadal. It's disgusting and that's the reason why I dislike MTF so much. They have absolutely no respect toward such a great champion (very similar to Maria and TF). I hear the most ridiculous excuses like he is a moonballer, buttpicker, everyone chokes vs him, he ruined tennis, etc. How ignorant is that? You can't win matches, let alone tournaments and Slams by luck and opponents choking. But because they are so blind and bigoted, they cannot see it. Nadal is truly a champion and a class act in every way and the haters can say whatever they want.

Enjoy your celebration and I will definitely be rooting for Rafa in the final
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #360
country flag Fighterpova

Ok.