Where is Vera zvonareva? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #1
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Where is Vera zvonareva?

Is she even attempting a comeback? or is vera calling it quits?. I hope not, she was one of my favorite russians and I think the tour misses her
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #2
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is Vera zvonareva?

There´s some info here

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...8#post22547798

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #3
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

I miss her meltdowns.

I will never forget her at the USO, flipping the bird to the crowd and yelling that she hated them.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #4
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
I miss her meltdowns.
This.

And her epic racquet smash.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #5
country flag leftbrian

leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future

My favorite moment was when she allegedly asked for scissors to cut off her tapes at the US Open during her meltdown. I think the umpire thought Vera meant to use it for something/someone else.
leftbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #6
country flag #1SteffiGraf#1

#1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future

Somewhere with a towel over her head.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hingis Fan est. 1996
Pova Fan est. 2009
#1SteffiGraf#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #7
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

She is known as "Crying Va" in China
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #8
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Injuries have kept Vera away from the WTA for a little while, but who has she been keeping in touch with? “Mainly Elena Vesnina because we play doubles. With her and sometimes some other girls will send a message,” she said.

Vera is off to Arizona next to meet with her physiotherapist and she’s hoping for the green light to start training. She estimates “maybe three or four months” but is hoping for sooner. Me too!
http://the-slice.com/2013/06/zvonare...la-slam-class/
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #9
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

So basically not before next year?
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #10
country flag LilMiss Britters

LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
I miss her meltdowns.

I will never forget her at the USO, flipping the bird to the crowd and yelling that she hated them.
Classic Bepa!

I miss her.
LilMiss Britters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #11
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

I would literally die if someone managed to force my body in this position.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #12
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Zvonareva Earns Degree In International Economic Relations

Jun 26th, 2013 by e-slice.
She’s been missing on the court but making the most of her time away and this week, Vera Zvonareva graduated from the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. Vera got a degree in international economic relations, something she can definitely use once she’s retired from tennis!

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #13
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

Is there videos of said events involving Vera flipping the bird etc? :love:
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #14
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Vera.
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #15
country flag KimKong

KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice KimKong is just really nice

She posted this on her facebook
KimKong is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote