She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #781
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Great fighting spirit for Belinda
I don't know why I was so sure in the beginning that Belinda would beat Townsend with ease I heavily underestimated the American.
I also underestimated Belinda's chances to win the title, because I didn't expect all of Siniakova, Kontaveit and Sorribes Tormo to lose prematurely. Now, with this final four, Belinda looks to me like the favorite to win the title, given Ana's state.

By the way, Bleeth has to be the most pessimist tennis fan I've ever seen
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #782
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great fighting spirit for Belinda
I don't know why I was so sure in the beginning that Belinda would beat Townsend with ease I heavily underestimated the American.
I also underestimated Belinda's chances to win the title, because I didn't expect all of Siniakova, Kontaveit and Sorribes Tormo to lose prematurely. Now, with this final four, Belinda looks to me like the favorite to win the title, given Ana's state.

By the way, Bleeth has to be the most pessimist tennis fan I've ever seen
IKR
I think he is saying Ana will constantly lose to avoid a jinx

Anyway, very well done Belinda
She has proved much to me
Even though Taylor isn't great on Clay, I thought she would just pull it out, but obviously Belinda has much mental strength
A great re-match with Chirico and I really hope she can win

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #783
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Great Win Belinda

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #784
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
For me Ana has the biggest chance of the players remaining to win the title. She has experience at this stage, something that the other three don't have.
It's the fatigue factor m8, 15 matches in last 13 days (it will be 17 in 14 after today even if she wins and most of them were a struggle) after not playing for more than 2 months 'cause of the injury (which is still not 100% gone). Even her father said yesterday that she was barely moving on the court .

And there's no jinxing Ching, i even have money on Lottner today (+4 handicap)

Last edited by Bleeth : Jun 7th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #785
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

The semi started really badly for Belinda, but then she got herself into the match, after being 2-5. It's 5-5 now.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #786
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

After 25 now 65.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #787
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
After 25 now 65.
and 75.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #788
country flag Dan_Doe

7-5 in the first set
5 games in a row
And I think Chirico had 40-0 at 5-5.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #789
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this girl is such a fighter!
She was down *2-5 30-40, *4-5 0-30, 5-5* 40-0 and fought back every time in those games to finally win the set 7-5
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #790
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
Yes, this girl is such a fighter!
She was down *2-5 30-40, *4-5 0-30, 5-5* 40-0 and fought back every time in those games to finally win the set 7-5
I would be happy by 62 62.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #791

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Down 3-5* in the 2nd set.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #792

Bel had 4 BPs in this game but couldn't win it in the end, 7-5 3-6
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #793

Good start for Belinda in the 3rd set, *2-0
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #794
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
Good start for Belinda in the 3rd set, *2-0
Yes, now 30, please 62 or 61.
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #795

From *5-1 to *5-3. Belinda needs to finish it off now!