She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #766
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

and 87
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #767
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, Bel saved 5 GP's in that game and finally broke!
Came back from 0-40* down and saved two other GPs afterwards.

She'll serve for the match, *8-7!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #768
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
WOW, Bel saved 5 GP's in that game and finally broke!
Came back from 0-40* down and saved two other GPs afterwards.

She'll serve for the match, *8-7!
Simply, Bel has come back and Taylor get scared.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #769
country flag elba

2 Mp.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #770
country flag elba

yes
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #771
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

GSM Bel 2-6 6-2 9-7, on her 4th MP
PHEW!

Well done Belinda, what a fight!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #772
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
GSM Bel 2-6 6-2 9-7, on her 4th MP
PHEW!

Well done Belinda, what a fight!
Fought to the last point.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #773
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

she was *3-1 and *4-2 down in the third set. great comeback =DDD

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #774
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Simply amazing. Great mental fortitude.

I like Chirico but I really hope Belinda can get her revenge tomorrow. I think she will be able to. The red clay probably suits her game a lot more than the green clay they played on in the States, and the match was very close (I think 4 and 6?). Thankfully Belinda lost in doubles yesterday so now she will have a little more time to recover.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #775
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda! 21 match winning streak!

Currently Konjuh is barely ahead of Belinda for #1 ranking, maybe Belinda has a chance to overtake her. Too bad it seems Konjuh is going to win her quarterfinal now.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #776
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

please win that semifinals match tomorrow!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #777
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

The hard stuff is behind (and by no mean has it been an easy draw), the rest should be just a routine. Not happy about it but Chirico and Lottner just don't have the quality to beat her in here. Someone might be misled by that loss to Chirico this year, but IMO it means jack squat.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #778
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
The hard stuff is behind (and by no mean has it been an easy draw), the rest should be just a routine. Not happy about it but Chirico and Lottner just don't have the quality to beat her in here. Someone might be misled by that loss to Chirico this year, but IMO it means jack squat.
Your attempts at running around the entire board downplaying Konjuh's chances are hilarious. Literally every single post of yours has something to do with how Konjuh is going to lose her next match. You've been doing it for the past two days and she hasn't lost yet so...give it a rest.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #779
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Your attempts at running around the entire board downplaying Konjuh's chances are hilarious. Literally every single post of yours has something to do with how Konjuh is going to lose her next match. You've been doing it for the past two days and she hasn't lost yet so...give it a rest.
If stating the obvious is hilarious than OK, no way Ana is winning the title . I won't write she has no chance any more (till the end of this tournament that is), don't want to bother anyone. Can she beat Lottner ? Maybe. Can she win 2 more singles , chances are slim to none (of course i wouldn't mind eating my words)

Last edited by Bleeth : Jun 6th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #780
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
If stating the obvious is hilarious than OK, no way Ana is winning the title . I won't write she has no chance any more (till the end of this tournament that is), don't want to bother anyone. Can she beat Lottner ? Maybe. Can she win 2 more singles , chances are slim to none (of course i wouldn't mind eating my words)
For me Ana has the biggest chance of the players remaining to win the title. She has experience at this stage, something that the other three don't have.