» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #511
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Ahmed, did you see Nole vs Haas today? I thought it was quite a good match but he has to step it up a bit against Nadal. But i am sure he will.
Yes. It was a good match indeed. What's your opinion about Haas btw? I really like him. I love his tennis and his great will. Sad to see him underachieve so much in his career because of injuries. He had so many serious injuries and after all the struggles he had in his career, he keeps coming back. What a fighter. He is almost a top 10 player now and he did that at very old age. He is a great player imo. He certainly earned full respect from every tennis fan.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #512
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Nightwish make a good impression on me. Their music sounds like gothic rock with some irish folk elements.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #513
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I wish i could see into Shvedomug's mind on a MP. Would be quite fascinating.

Its like she has a phoebia of winning. Allergic to success. What a loser
lol

Why you made a thread about her in GM? They will bash her now.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #514
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Wish i watched that instead. Stan got battered.

Brands remains Rafas toughest test thus far
Haas/Nole match was really good imo. Tommy should have won the 2nd set but wasted his chances.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #515
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Tommy will make the top 10 this year. It will be one of the best comebacks ever in tennis.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #516
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Nightwish make a good impression on me. Their music sounds like gothic rock with some irish folk elements.
My mate Melange is a big fan of them.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #517
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes. It was a good match indeed. What's your opinion about Haas btw? I really like him. I love his tennis and his great will. Sad to see him underachieve so much in his career because of injuries. He had so many serious injuries and after all the struggles he had in his career, he keeps coming back. What a fighter. He is almost a top 10 player now and he did that at very old age. He is a great player imo. He certainly earned full respect from every tennis fan.
I think in the history of modern tennis there were only two players who were that good at the age of 35, Jimmy Connors and Andre Agassi. Unfortunately Haas was often injured in his younger years, as you mentioned, but he also choked away a lot of chances which was the bigger problem in my opinion. He had a big chance against Safin in the SF of the AO 2002. Safin (i like him a lot) was not in a good shape back then because he was partying all the time, but Haas couldn't take it. He wasted a big chance because Johansson was waiting in the final. And there are some more examples of Haas wasting big chances.

Even today i got the impression that Haas hasn't really matured mentally. You could think that Nole is the guy who is nine years older. I didn't get why Haas complained all the time about nothing.

But he is a very likeable player and with regard to athleticism and fitness i couldn't see a big difference today which is quite astonishing, considering Nole as the fittest guy on tour.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #518
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Haas/Nole match was really good imo. Tommy should have won the 2nd set but wasted his chances.
I think Nole was the better player until 6-6, as he was rock solid in his service games. At the beginning of the tiebreak he got a bit sloppy, and so Tommy got the 4-2 lead which he wasted with a bad volley and an UE. I would say this was a "typical Tommy at crunchtime", but i give full credit to him for still delivering a great fight in the third set.

Although Nole won in three, you could see that he doesn't like to play against Haas, because he doesn't get any rhythm from him.

By the way, Stan was unfortunately a mess today, but i expected him to have the same problems like Fed with his one-handed backhand against Nadal's forehand.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #519
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
I think in the history of modern tennis there were only two players who were that good at the age of 35, Jimmy Connors and Andre Agassi. Unfortunately Haas was often injured in his younger years, as you mentioned, but he also choked away a lot of chances which was the bigger problem in my opinion. He had a big chance against Safin in the SF of the AO 2002. Safin (i like him a lot) was not in a good shape back then because he was partying all the time, but Haas couldn't take it. He wasted a big chance because Johansson was waiting in the final. And there are some more examples of Haas wasting big chances.

Even today i got the impression that Haas hasn't really matured mentally. You could think that Nole is the guy who is nine years older. [b]I didn't get why Haas complained all the time about nothing.

But he is a very likeable player and with regard to athleticism and fitness i couldn't see a big difference today which is quite astonishing, considering Nole as the fittest guy on tour.
Yeah, I agree. He wasn't good mentally. I can't belive how Marat lost that AO final in 2002. Pretty sure Tommy would have won AO if he was in the final. Oh well.

Have you seen this great video before?

Such an inspirational video. He made a PERFECT BH DTL after that.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #520
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

He won that match btw. 7-5 in the 5th. Mona should do the same maybe and start talking to herself in change overs. That would be pretty hilarious to watch.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #521
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

A replay on that video:

Quote:
That is was tennis needs, players who feel the game.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #522
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Yeah, I agree. He wasn't good mentally. I can't belive how Marat lost that AO final in 2002. Pretty sure Tommy would have won AO if he was in the final. Oh well.

Have you seen this great video before?

Such an inspirational video. He made a PERFECT BH DTL after that.
I never saw that video before, but that's definitely Tommy at his best.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #523
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
He won that match btw. 7-5 in the 5th. Mona should do the same maybe and start talking to herself in change overs. That would be pretty hilarious to watch.
More hilarious than her chats with Hannelore?
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #524
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
More hilarious than her chats with Hannelore?
No of course. Listening to Hannelore's insightful tennis analysis is always hilarious.

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #525
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol

Why you made a thread about her in GM? They will bash her now.

I made that thread months a go. Just revived it