Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #3496
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

will she ever try to come back?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #3497
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Oh yes, I am pretty sure. In the interview she said she already started light training and should begin full training regime in about 2-3 weeks. I kind of suspect it will take a little longer than that but she should be back in a month or two. It was an arthroscopic surgery so I suspect she didn't have a ligament or anything like that, just some tiny bone problem in the wrist.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3498
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Un ocean de sanatate
Un munte de noroc
Un camion cu bani

Si un sincer: "La multi ani!"

We miss you, Alexandra!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #3499
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday, Alexandra!

Get well soon!
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #3500
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

La multi ani!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #3501
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Used her protected ranking to get direct entry into WTA Bastad.

Random, but it's a good sign for us to see that those wrist problems are maybe just a minor thing.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #3502
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Used her protected ranking to get direct entry into WTA Bastad.

Random, but it's a good sign for us to see that those wrist problems are maybe just a minor thing.
What week is that?
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #3503
country flag Curcubeu

Two weeks after Wimbledon.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #3504

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Definitely. She is on the qualifying entrance list with her own ranking for Palermo.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #3505
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Definitely. She is on the qualifying entrance list with her own ranking for Palermo.
6 players in the op 100 soon ! who else has 6 players? maybe 1-2 other countries
Romania needs one in the TOP 10 !
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #3506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
6 players in the op 100 soon ! who else has 6 players? maybe 1-2 other countries
Romania needs one in the TOP 10 !
Actually, there are 10 players from the US in top 100, Russia has 8 players (7 of them in top 30), Spain has 7, both Germany and Czech Republic have 6, and France and Romania have 5.

I agree, Alex is top 100 material for sure (if not even top 50 or better) and she would be a great addition for "Team Romania", but she still has a long way to go. Her recovery should be her main priority at this point.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3507
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Actually, there are 10 players from the US in top 100, Russia has 8 players (7 of them in top 30), Spain has 7, both Germany and Czech Republic have 6, and France and Romania have 5.

I agree, Alex is top 100 material for sure (if not even top 50 or better) and she would be a great addition for "Team Romania", but she still has a long way to go. Her recovery should be her main priority at this point.
ok so only 5 countries in the world have more players. that's good !
so Romania may be ranked 6th in the world as country. its not bad at all.
better than in football why is everyone so negative?
be more positive.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #3508
country flag codrutc

Judging by players to country population ratio Romania is doing great.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #3509
country flag Curcubeu

Judging by players to money invested in tennis ratio, we are doing fabolous.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3510

Judging by players to every criteria there is in tennis ratio we are doing awesome.