» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #481
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Made a new one.

Yoyoslava Shvedova because shes up and down form wise

Best one so far. Can't stop laughing.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #482
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

Mona with Slava's footwork/movement/athleticism and fighting spirit would be unstoppable on any surface.
If Mona and Slava only had Angie's head, they would already be at least in the TOP 10.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #483
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Yaroslava Shitova.

Another one for you Ahmed
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #484
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Doing some fancy tricks doesn't make you a great player. That's why Gotze and Reus are much better than Neymar. Neymar is probably more popular than them but that's mainly because of the ridiculous hype not because he is that good.

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #485
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
What's your fav slam Heiko and why?
Wimbledon, because of the great tradition and the classic atmosphere.

The Australian Open comes second. I like the crowds there and it seems to be a perfect organized tournament.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #486
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Yaroslava Shitova.

Another one for you Ahmed
The pervious one is better. Shame I can't goodrep you now.

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #487
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Wimbledon, because of the great tradition and the classic atmosphere.

The Australian Open comes second. I like the crowds there and it seems to be a perfect organized tournament.
Same here.

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #488
country flag Tecumseh

I am curious if Mona will travel with Mortensen (her new part-time coach) during the grass season.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #489
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
I am curious if Mona will travel with Mortensen (her new part-time coach) during the grass season.
Ask her on her website. She might answer.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #490
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Ask her on her website. She might answer.
Good idea! Did you ever send her a message via her website or email?
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #491
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Good idea! Did you ever send her a message via her website or email?
Yes. I sent her all the pics I took in Doha for her. She thanked me.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #492
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Yes. I sent her all the pics I took in Doha for her. She thanked me.

I am sure she will remember you when she comes back to Doha next year.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #493
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:

I am sure she will remember you when she comes back to Doha next year.
Thanks.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #494
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Turkey is a mess atm.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #495
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.