» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #451
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

North Korea protest is back up & running
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #452
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought Mona can be great on grass tbh. Her game suits grass.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #453
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I want to see Mona vs Slava.

Slava could show Mona who the bigger choker really is
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #454
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
How good is Hampton by the way? I haven't seen much of her. I saw only some parts of her match vs Azarenka in AO. She seems really good.
Jamie is a heck of a player when she is on. She has a beautiful all-around game and a great shotmaking ability. Even though she plays a double-handed backhand, she is able to play a very good one-handed backhand slice. Sometimes she also goes for serve-and-volley. So you can say her game is multi-variant, a bit like Petra's (Martic) but with more power.

Unfortunately she is very injury-prone so that she couldn't become consistent yet. But she should become a regular TOP-20 player.

And i somehow like her boyish oncourt-attitude. She is a bit different than the other girls.

The good news for me is that she is mentally strong (although i somehow have a soft spot for mentally fragile players ). Unfortunately she was completely off against Jankovic.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #455
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Ahmed, did you see Annika's match against Vika? I was very happy with her performance and was really surprised how she has improved her serve. In parts of the match she really put some pressure on Vika with her baseline play. Hopefully she gains some confidence out of this for the rest of the season.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #456
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
North Korea protest is back up & running

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #457
Setsuna.

Quote:
I want to see Mona vs Slava.

Slava could show Mona who the bigger choker really is

I wouldn't like to see that.

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #458
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Jamie is a heck of a player when she is on. She has a beautiful all-around game and a great shotmaking ability. Even though she plays a double-handed backhand, she is able to play a very good one-handed backhand slice. Sometimes she also goes for serve-and-volley. So you can say her game is multi-variant, a bit like Petra's (Martic) but with more power.

Unfortunately she is very injury-prone so that she couldn't become consistent yet. But she should become a regular TOP-20 player.

And i somehow like her boyish oncourt-attitude. She is a bit different than the other girls.

The good news for me is that she is mentally strong (although i somehow have a soft spot for mentally fragile players ). Unfortunately she was completely off against Jankovic.
Hope she can stay healthy.

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #459
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

I wouldn't like to see that.
I would because i'm interested now

Slava would lose because shes a mug and a mental mess
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #460
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:

I saw her against Angie in Stuttgart and in parts of the second set she literally blew her of the court. And then Slava's game completely fell apart in the tiebreak and so she lost. I was quite stunned how a player can be that dominant (at least in parts of the match) and still lose.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #461
country flag nazzac

because she's the biggest mug on tour.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #462
country flag Tecumseh

Petra Martic finally won a match today, Ahmed!

She played against Koehler at an ITF-event in Nottingham (76 61).

And yes, she has to play ITFs now and she isn't even seeded there.

Last edited by Tecumseh : Jun 4th, 2013 at 10:56 PM.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #463
country flag nazzac

Slava will join her soon

And still would choke 5 MPs per match

Trust me. STICK WITH MONA!!!
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #464
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Ahmed, did you see Annika's match against Vika? I was very happy with her performance and was really surprised how she has improved her serve. In parts of the match she really put some pressure on Vika with her baseline play. Hopefully she gains some confidence out of this for the rest of the season.
No sadly. I missed a lot of matches tbh. The only match I saw on the women's side in RG was Mona's match (What a Monatard). I didn't watch many matches on the men's side too.

I love Annika's ground game. Which is her better wing in your opinion, BH or FH?

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #465
Setsuna.

Quote:

Mona with Slava's footwork/movement/athleticism and fighting spirit would be unstoppable on any surface.