RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #316
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Closer than I expected, especially after an easy first set, but the only reason Serena put herself in that position was from a mental letdown. Svetlana wasn't playing that great and it was inevitable that Serena would wake up and Kuznetsova would crumble, like she usually does.

Good result for Serena. All players need that one scare if they are to win a major title and Serena got hers today. It's a relief this didn't turn into the Australian Open where she gets unexpectedly dumped, making the path easier for the disgusting Vika.

As long as she's still slithering around, Serena needs to keep winning in case the worst case scenario of a final between the two happens. I can't accept a tennis world that lets someone like Vika win 2 majors in a row, especially when one of them is clay.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #317
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

The only positive thing from this win of Serena is that we can guarantee Vika will not win this slam, in case she beats Maria in the semi and goes to the final I like Vika but she doesn't deserve to win 2 slams in 1 year and get closer to Maria's amount of slams this fast.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #318
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Fed
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #319
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Another comeback from 0-2 for Fed

Cya in the finals.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #320
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

im so disappointed from federer i stoped watching the macth it's just painful at this poinT

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #321
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Another comeback from 0-2 for Fed

Cya in the finals.
Wrong. As usual told you that Fed wasn't gonna reach the finals.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #322
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Roger
But really glad for Jo. I hope he (at least) reaches the final.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #323
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
all WTA players vs Serena srsly, there is no woman to stop her or what???
I think TBH Maria has always chance against Serena provided Maria plays Tennis against Serena instead of Baseball.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #324
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

^
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #325
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

just like I said for Roger
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #326
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Who do you guys think will get to the final in the bottom half? Tsonga or Ferrer
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #327
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Ferrer. He handled Tsonga easily the last few times they played.

But I'll be rooting for Tsonga.

Nole-Jo final, please make it happen
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #328
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

But don't you think that Nole-Ferrer is more of a NID win for Nole

Well, I just want Nole to get revenge against Haas first. I haven't forgot that Miami match
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #329
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

How funny was that both WTA QF matches were by far more competitive and exciting compared to the ATP ones

So disappointed for Fed, but thrilled for Jo, hoping he makes the final now

Ferrer is the better clay-courter but he will just be an spectator if he reaches the final
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #330
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
How funny was that both WTA QF matches were by far more competitive and exciting compared to the ATP ones

So disappointed for Fed, but thrilled for Jo, hoping he makes the final now

Ferrer is the better clay-courter but he will just be an spectator if he reaches the final
Saw a tweet that the two WTA matches actually lasted longer than the two ATP matches

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote