An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 12:23 AM   #271
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

An-Sophie is second seed in $75k Nottingham qualifying draw

Q rd 1 Mestach (2) v Francesca Stephenson GBR

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #272
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She won two matches today and is already in the last qualy round

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #273
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Well, AnSo qualified and now she's facing Konta in the first round.

And it looks like it's gonna' be streamed
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #274
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Well, AnSo qualified and now she's facing Konta in the first round.

And it looks like it's gonna' be streamed
Lost that match, 2-6 4-6

One week later Anso defeated Wongteanchai in the first round of Nottingham 50K, then lost to Burnett.

This week Anso is playing in the S-Hertogenbosch qualifying rounds. She beat Cadantu 6-2 4-6 7-6, which is good. Vesna Dolonc next, for a place in the MD.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #275
country flag Dan_Doe

Oh, by the way, Anso is now at a career high of #189
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #276
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I heard she had 7 Mp in the second set
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Great effort to stay strong after missing those and not collapse in the 3rd ...

Maybe she was thinking too much of the chance to play Wimbledon quallies and got nervous
Is An-Sophie prone to choking? In her match against Cadantu yesterday, she failed to serve out the match as well. Even had 30-0 at 5*-3.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #277
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

I can't say choking and Mestach are two things I out together. Also when Anso does let opportunities slip she seems to keep it together mentally and win a tight set rather than dwell in missed chances.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the other young Belgian Alison ....

But this is Anso's thread so back to her... Currently against Dolonc in court *2-0 good start... i

Lucie
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #278
country flag Tully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Oh, by the way, Anso is now at a career high of #189
On the way up

Lucie
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #279
country flag Tully

Well Anso has qualified for main draw.

But not how you would want she won 3-3 retirement.

Good Luck in the main draw!

Lucie
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #280
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
But not how you would want
I don´t care
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #281
country flag Dan_Doe

Crap.
Lost to Begu 7-6 3-6 4-6
I think she was a break up at the start of the third set, wasn't she? Yep, bit of a choker.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #282
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well off to Wimbledon now

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #283
country flag Dan_Doe

6-3 0-6 6-4 over Shelby Rogers and 6-7 7-5 6-1 over Teliana Pereira to get to the third round of qualifying.
Duque-Marino for a place in her first ever GS main draw
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #284
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

AnSo won the first set 7-6(4) but she led 5-3..
In the 2nd, it's 5-0 for Duque Marino while she had 2 BPs (40-15) in the first game, 30-15 in the next game, again 2 BPs (40-15) in the third game, 40-15 in the fourth game and 30-15 in the fifth game WTH Anso? Rain just in time, hope it can help her to do better in the third

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs

Last edited by Sam. : Jun 20th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #285
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Well, rain has stopped and Anso tried (3-5 40-30) but finally lost that 2nd set 6-3

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote