Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #2566
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Oh God.

I should've introduced myself here when I first had joined. (Like a year ago).

It looks like I need to explore the place better.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #2567
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Oh God.

I should've introduced myself here when I first had joined. (Like a year ago).

It looks like I need to explore the place better.
I never introduced myself here either, I don't think

But welcome fellow Maria fans!
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #2568
country flag pobbop

pobbop has disabled reputation
Red face Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Umm, I'm new too, I'm not very interesting I'm afraid
pobbop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 03:12 AM   #2569
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobbop View Post
Umm, I'm new too, I'm not very interesting I'm afraid
Hello Awww, don't be afraid. Iím new too but I like it so far. I donít really post that much but itís nice to interact with fellow fans!
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 04:25 AM   #2570
country flag M.Pova

M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all

Hey everyone! Yea, like the other posters have stated, the new forum restrictions have finally made me come out of hiding, probably a good thing. I've been lurking for 3 or so years now and have been a Sharapova fan since about 2005! I've been here through most of the tough loses and great wins the last few years seeing your reactions, now hopefully I can share mine! Can't wait to cheer on our girl together
M.Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #2571
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

The one good thing coming out of this apparent new rule is new fans coming out of hiding Welcome everyone

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #2572
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome fellow Mashabators.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #2573
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome everyone
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #2574
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Whaaaaaaat's up! Hello from ricko in Texas!
Old May 27th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #2575
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
The one good thing coming out of this apparent new rule is new fans coming out of hiding Welcome everyone
What is this about?
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 12:49 PM   #2576
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
What is this about?
This section is invisible for unregistered users.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #2577
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
What is this about?
What Trih said

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #2578
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
This section is invisible for unregistered users.
The mystery solved trivially. I thought this flow provided by Maria's clay strike. Why SS is private now?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #2579
country flag 0Emmanuel

0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice 0Emmanuel is just really nice

I see I'm not the only one.
Been lurking here for a while, though I've been avoiding to register, so as not to have another website on my hands that I waste time on. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make time then.
Anyway, hello, y'all.
0Emmanuel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #2580
country flag Dimipova's army

Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice Dimipova's army is just really nice

Hello everybody, I'm new!! I am a super fan of Maria
Dimipova's army is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote