Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #3766
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Hope she could rest.
Good luck in QF.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:00 PM   #3767
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Carla Suarez Navarro ‏@CarlaSuarezNava 15m
También darle la enhorabuena a Errani por su lucha y suerte en lo que queda de torneo! Buenas noches a todos!!

Sara Errani ‏@SaraErrani 8m
@CarlaSuarezNava gracias Carla!! Eres una crack como tenista y como persona! Nos vemos pronto.. ��

Carla Suarez Navarro ‏@CarlaSuarezNava 1m
@SaraErrani Gracias! �� Mucha suerte Sarita!! Dale duro y a por las semis! Nos vemos pronto! Tú si que eres una crack!

what means crack?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:50 AM   #3768
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

Hope Sara is okay for Tuesday against Radwanska.

I'm hoping for a win, but today's health woes make me nervous.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:05 AM   #3769
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Carla Suarez Navarro ‏@CarlaSuarezNava 15m
También darle la enhorabuena a Errani por su lucha y suerte en lo que queda de torneo! Buenas noches a todos!!

Sara Errani ‏@SaraErrani 8m
@CarlaSuarezNava gracias Carla!! Eres una crack como tenista y como persona! Nos vemos pronto.. ��

Carla Suarez Navarro ‏@CarlaSuarezNava 1m
@SaraErrani Gracias! �� Mucha suerte Sarita!! Dale duro y a por las semis! Nos vemos pronto! Tú si que eres una crack!

what means crack?
Haha,the get on well

'crack': Deportista de extraordinaria calidad (Sportsperson of extraordinary quality) (also the drug thing of course, but this is a word we use a lot in Spanish to say that someone is really good, not only used for sports, and that has shocked English speaking people when I have used it in English not being aware of not having the same use in English )

BTW, on RG's site

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...196663647.html

Last edited by MS : Jun 3rd, 2013 at 06:11 AM.
MS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:26 AM   #3770
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Haha,the get on well
They do. We should GIF that handshake&hug and shove it in GMs face everytime they bring up Sara's handshakes

Also, I remember when they played doubles together.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:31 AM   #3771
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

I was so worried for Sara yesterday but as usual the little fighter pulled through hoping the injury will not hold her back although she seems ok. Good luck for doubles today girls
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 09:05 AM   #3772
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Haha,the get on well

'crack': Deportista de extraordinaria calidad (Sportsperson of extraordinary quality) (also the drug thing of course, but this is a word we use a lot in Spanish to say that someone is really good, not only used for sports, and that has shocked English speaking people when I have used it in English not being aware of not having the same use in English )

BTW, on RG's site

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...196663647.html
already people think she's doped and then she uses such words
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #3773
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

Easy win in doubles. Exactly what was needed.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:11 PM   #3774
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
They do. We should GIF that handshake&hug and shove it in GMs face everytime they bring up Sara's handshakes
But then they will say it is only because she won and the handshake would have been completely different if she had lost....
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:13 PM   #3775
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
already people think she's doped and then she uses such words
Funny how that word sounds so natural to Spanish speakers that you never think of drugs when telling someone that he/she is a crack, things of languages!!
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #3776
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Let us say this doubles match of today was the perfect light training

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM   #3777
FORZA SARITA

indeed
still can't believe she's gonna play on Chatrier
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #3778
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

She made it

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #3779
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Wahoo!!!!! Sarita into semi finals, tough match next but great job today
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3780
country flag MS

Wow wow wow!! ¡¡VAMOS!!