**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1081
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

There was the interpretation in Gm that Maria was implying they were hot and that's why she should watch more, Makes sense, not sure if it's the right one though, I know it's not the impression I got.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1082
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Yeah, the Austin tweet was tacky af but it was the only examply I could think of off top of my head.
Why what did she tweet her?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1083
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria in a Twitter frenzy?
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:43 PM   #1084
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's autobiography would be so gloriously bitchy
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1085
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^^

And even excluding that, it would still be a glorious read.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1086
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
@MariaSharapova:
The #frenchopen2013 official website news headlines are quite a read....'Haas puts hole in Sock'??! @saramfoster thoughts?!

Look at her trying to get informed and all. She's reading the RG site.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1087
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon. View Post
Look at her trying to get informed and all. She's reading the RG site.
Probably cause she was featured in the home page news section
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1088
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Once her career is over (hopefully not until many, many years from now) I would LOVE to read her tennis biography. She must have a million stories to tell.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 01:07 AM   #1089
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Once her career is over (hopefully not until many, many years from now) I would LOVE to read her tennis biography. She must have a million stories to tell.
I'm not a reader but Its one book I wont be able to put down.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1090
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Martha stanning for Lana Del Rey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
But she has linked Twitter on her FB page. :P
She has just put her Twitter in the description. She should make her tweets appear as posts on Facebook; it will save her effort posting on both outlets as well.

Quote:
There was the interpretation in Gm that Maria was implying they were hot and that's why she should watch more, Makes sense, not sure if it's the right one though, I know it's not the impression I got.
I thought it was pretty damn obvious that premises behind the tweet was this. Obviously, it was more directed at Paire but she just had to mention another one so that it redirects attention from her drooling solely over one particular pal.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1091
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

She has just put her Twitter in the description. She should make her tweets appear as posts on Facebook; it will save her effort posting on both outlets as well.
I really hope she won't do that.
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1092
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@MariaSharapova
On my Spring to Summer wardrobe wish-list. This @RolandMouret jacket
Quote:
@MariaSharapova
Speaking of jackets, mine are getting dried French style on a pretty balcony.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:04 PM   #1093
country flag jameshazza

What, she doesn't wear a new one each time?
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1094
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
What, she doesn't wear a new one each time?
Maybe she's superstitious.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #1095
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Maria was trending in the UK throughout that match (at least the one and a half sets I saw) - I wonder if that will add many followers?