Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #226
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

You speak six languages and you're only
15 years old ?? WOW

You're going to be incredibly successful
in life. When you get to be a success and
you develop a need for employees, think of
me !! j/k
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #227
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy55313 View Post
You speak six languages and you're only
15 years old ?? WOW

You're going to be incredibly successful
in life. When you get to be a success and
you develop a need for employees, think of
me !! j/k
Thank you
I am kinda lucky that my parents are from everywhere
But aside from French and German that I learn at school, the languages I do know serve little to no purpose
I am not sure if that will make me successful but I hope so
Thank you for your comments
You are very nice

As for Sasha, she is through to Round 2 in Moscow with an easy 6-1 6-3 Round 1 win vs Katerina Kramperova and will face Danilina today She is in horrific form so I expect an easy win

Next though is my love Anett Anett is in quite decent form so it should be close but Sasha has to be the favourite I want Anett to win but if Sasha wins another 25K I won't be that angry

The winner of Sasha/Anett should win the tournament as they will face Kalabina/Vinogradova and then will face Buyukukcay/Kirillova/Flink/Melnikova/Shapatava, all matches which they would be favourites in Good Luck

No Doubles this week but up to a Career High of 147
Top 100 in Doubles is the next step
Also nearing Career high of 271 again as she is up to 285
After Moscow should overtake that, definitely if she beats Anett

EDIT: Sasha beat Danilina 6-1 6-4
Now Anett

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : May 30th, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #228
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Kontaveit looks like she's gonna be good; she might be a problem
for Sasha. Now I know who you're talking about. Buyukakcay is also
ranked higher than Sasha, though that does'nt always mean much.

Go Sasha !!
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:30 AM   #229
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha lost 6-1 6-4
I am really happy for Anett but feel a bit bad for Sasha
Hopefully she can do well in her next tournament
Unfortunately she pulled out of 25K Brescia and is not playing next week
I really wanted to see her play the 100K in Marseille

Old May 31st, 2013, 09:34 AM   #230
country flag jimmy55313

Sasha lost 6-1 6-4

Ouch.. that was'nt even close. You're Anett must be pretty good
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:36 AM   #231
country flag chingching

Quote:
Sasha lost 6-1 6-4

Ouch.. that was'nt even close. You're Anett must be pretty good
She has had a much better Junior Career making a Grand Slam Final and 3 Semis
She really is underranked as she has had Top 50 wins and is recovering from injury

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 08:15 PM   #232
country flag jimmy55313

Next up is Padova,ITL on June 10th; at this point Sasha
is listed as in quallies but I feel she'll make the MD.
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:10 AM   #233
country flag chingching

Quote:
Next up is Padova,ITL on June 10th; at this point Sasha
is listed as in quallies but I feel she'll make the MD.
Anett won the tournament and easily for that matter so that loss isn't too bad
Padova has livestreaming IIRC so we will be able to see how much she has improved
If she can keep making QF, SF, F and Winning 25Ks she will slowly drive up the rankings
Good Luck

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #234
country flag chingching

Sasha is back up to her career high of 271
Hopefully she can break it at Padova

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #235
country flag chingching

Sasha lost R1 to random over-ranked journey-woman Remondina 3-6 6-3 6-3
For someone who is normally so consistent, she has had some poor results on clay against average opponents
No Doubles so she's done for the tournament
I really would have liked her to play the 2 25Ks in Uzbekistan: they are both on Hard Court, they are both weak and she would have probably picked up at least 80 Points hopefully 100 from winning both :
I know that it won't improve her but she is obviously a player better than her rank, at least on Hard Court and she needs points to make US Open Qualies

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #236
country flag chingching

BTW, even though Sasha has barely played any tournaments and has been far from her best, she is currently 185th in the Race
She was probably Top 150 after Tallinn

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #237
country flag jimmy55313

Sasha is in the quallies in a WTA event in Palermo.. go Sasha !! :bigcheer:
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #238
country flag chingching

YAY
Next week she is playing a 25K in Germany as the 2nd seed and maybe she could/should have played the one this week also. Anyway the weak field for a WTA will hopefully get her her first MD

BTW she played a 25K in France a few weeks ago and made the SF

She really is edging her way closer and closer to the top

EDIT: Sasha won 5 and 0 vs Pairone An edgy start but a nice finish
Now a nice opportunity vs Golubic and then maybe revenge against Gatto-Monticone for her first MD

Last edited by chingching : Jul 7th, 2013 at 01:37 AM.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #239
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Keep going Sasha!!!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #240
country flag chingching

Sasha lost 1 and 2 to Golubic
A bit of a shame but in reality these results don't matter that much