Anett Kontaveit - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1801
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett
I am so surprised but very happy

No Doubles which may be a good thing but I was enjoying her run
I feel a bit better from here as her form is obviously not horrific and she normally does well as a Qulifier in Tourneys

I think Kremen is very winnable for her but Sasha Sasnovich is in excellent form... still Anett has beaten her before and at her best is probably the slightly better player

If she can make the SF I don't think she'll have many problems as Ivakhenko is not good and then hopefully an easy Final vs Buyukakcay

Anett seems to have found out that I am only going to keep her as my avatar if she wins Moscow or Roland Garros If she wins both I will keep her as my Avatar forever

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #1802
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

Anett seems to have found out that I am only going to keep her as my avatar if she wins Moscow or Roland Garros If she wins both I will keep her as my Avatar forever
Good motivation for her. Hopefully she can win both of them.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1803
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

If this doesn't motivate her, I'm not sure what will!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1804
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

So easy
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #1805
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't get to play Kremen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
If this doesn't motivate her, I'm not sure what will!
It seems to be working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
Good motivation for her. Hopefully she can win both of them.

Old May 30th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #1806
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Plays Kremen today, second match on court 4, the first match is doubles. I hope this win against Kulichkova has given her more confidence. Good luck!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1807
country flag quasi

quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice quasi is just really nice

Won 6-4 7-5
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1808
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Good win Anett! Maybe she is finally starting to find some form again.
Will be tough against Sasnovich though
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1809
country flag chingching

Yay
Kremen may be very overranked but that is still a good win
Sasha will be hard but I think if she brings her best she can win
It's great that she's playing better

EDIT:It is officially Sasha after she beat Danilina 6-1 6-4: closer than I expected given their contrasting forms...
Anyway, if Anett can pull off the win she really would be in excellent shape to keep her Avatar a little time longer with a SF against Vinogradova/Kalabina and a Final against Buyukakcay/Kirillova/Melnikova/Flink/Shapatava
Very winnable
Still, still has to get past Sasnovich
Good Luck

Last edited by chingching : May 30th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1810
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good win
Sasnovich is definitely the most dangerous player left in the draw, hopefully Anett gives her a great fight or even wins
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:41 AM   #1811
country flag muusa

Anett has won the first set 61
Won 61 64

Has to play semis later, the opponent is still playing.

Last edited by muusa : May 31st, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:17 AM   #1812
country flag chingching

Anett
Obviously she does like my never-ending support
I can't believe this
After losing Round 1 in a 10K she wins all this
I really hope she can make the Finals
Luckily she won quickly so she hopefully won't be tired

Old May 31st, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1813
country flag chingching

Anett won 7-5 6-3
When I started following she was down 4-5 but recovered nicely
Then she had 5-2 which went to 5-3 and I was scared she'd choke but she didn't
She's into a 25K Final
We have waited so long for this moment
She will break Top 340 with this result
I really hope she wins and I think she can as Cagla is a typical Journeywoman
Such a shame she isn't playing 25K Agri next week: there is no Qualifying Draw and BYES in the first rounds
Is that the first 25K ever

Old May 31st, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1814
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you mean Anett's an unusual journeywoman

Well done, Anett! But the job's not finished yet
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1815
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Oh, you mean Anett's an unusual journeywoman

Well done, Anett! But the job's not finished yet

Well she's definitely not typical: well maybe a typical Estonian
I am so excited for the Final
I don't know why but in my mind I just see her winning: it is written
I don't know what it is but I just know she is gonna win

Remember, this tournament was the start of Yulia Putintseva's big rise
And random Qualifiers always win Russian 25s... Anett is not random but she is a Qualifier
Also, her record against the Top Seed in Tournaments is scarily good