WASS* a la Española | Madrid 2013 - The game has been CANCELED. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #16
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of
Re: WASS* a la Española | Madrid 2013 - Win the 3rd PM. now!

3, 6, 9*
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #17
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

2* 6 8

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #18
country flag RandomTennisFan

RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all RandomTennisFan is a name known to all

3,6,9*
RandomTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #19
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Deadline is 20.00 CET Today.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #20
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

still no update whatsoever? @ WASS this game is becoming like a joke
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #21
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

hello, Richie's are you there?
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #22
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Guys... I've decided to cancel the game.
There are no many players and I have no time at all.
Sorry again. And thanks for playing till now!
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote