RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #61
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

if monfils doesn't chocke then masha might be on soon

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #62
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
if monfils doesn't chocke then masha might be on soon
Big if.

7-6(10-8), 6-4, 0-3.
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #63
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold

They still have the option to move her match on the Suzanne Lenglen Court where all matches scheduled have been won pretty quickly and the day is already over.

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #64
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

ugh, don't choke Monfils
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #65
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
They still have the option to move her match on the Suzanne Lenglen Court where all matches scheduled have been won pretty quickly and the day is already over.
it's still pretty early i don't think they will , but ni believe they should have made masha play first today thye somehow put her last for commercial reasons may be

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #66
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Free wi-fi in Abu Dhabi's airport!

at Caroline winning so easily what happened?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #67
country flag masha122

monfils back on serve again he better hold break and hold ! i want to see masha

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #68
country flag masha122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Free wi-fi in Abu Dhabi's airport!

at Caroline winning so easily what happened?!?
good for ya ! caro played good ! masha will be soon on

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #69
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

6-6 tiebreak?

7-3...now there will be a fourth set...and maybe a fifth.

Last edited by nelsondan : May 27th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #70
country flag masha122

monfils just lost all my support ! lets hope he finish this 4th set quickly lol

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #71
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Genie!!! . R2 against Maria right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #72
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
it's still pretty early i don't think they will , but ni believe they should have made masha play first today thye somehow put her last for commercial reasons may be
I think they did so that maximum people can come and see her, even once they are done with work. I think it would be safe to move the match on the Lenglen assuming it is 7PM in Paris right now and that they can play until 9:30PM hard limit. OF COURSE, I do not expect Maria to need 2 hours in order to dismiss her opponent but you never know ...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #73
country flag masha122

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
I think they did so that maximum people can come and see her, even once they are done with work. I think it would be safe to move the match on the Lenglen assuming it is 7PM in Paris right now and that they can play until 9:30PM hard limit. OF COURSE, I do not expect Maria to need 2 hours in order to dismiss her opponent but you never know ...
i agree

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #74
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

so Is Maria play today
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #75
country flag masha122

masha is moved to lenglen

history

Danceney is back !!!