The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #2461
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Nothing amazing or remarkable about her.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2462
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Not on clay, but on the hard courts she is truly amazing & equally remarkable.
Old May 27th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2463
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

5 games against Larsson...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #2464
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Not on clay, but on the hard courts she is truly amazing & equally remarkable.
I would reserve those titles for someone like Aga Radwanska. She's such a smart player and it was a joy to watch her today. Monica ...
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #2465
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Monica.
And so quick 2&3. At least a fight and a 3-setter match.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2466
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

retirement worthy.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #2467
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Moni
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #2468
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Monica can take a yearly competition break after Miami and train for US hard season. She would gain more.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #2469
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She won a round in doubles
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2470

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely Vania did all the hard work and Monica was a silent witness But well done, girls!
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #2471
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good one
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2472
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they go very far to save Monica from getting embarrassed in Marseille 100k.

She really wants to go for the most idiotic scheduling award. And I haven't praised her not long ago for exactly knowing what her strengths and weaknesses are.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #2473
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I hope they go very far to save Monica from getting embarrassed in Marseille 100k.

She really wants to go for the most idiotic scheduling award. And I haven't praised her not long ago for exactly knowing what her strengths and weaknesses are.
As far that I know she has to be out of RG before the qualification board for Marseille will be drawn and there no chance to play her double match tomorrow.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2474

She stays in Paris, as they won the second round match as well.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM   #2475
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yeah, easy win again