Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #2266
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Not the complete match, but thanks to the uploader nonetheless.
I wonder if the uploader will post the last section eventually.

Thanks, Howie. If some lovely, lovely, lovely Anchitard is willing to upload R2 match or highlights, it would be lovely, lovely, lovely and highly appreciated.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2267
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

http://tvuol.uol.com.br/assistir.htm...98366ADCA14326
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 01:42 AM   #2268
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic vs Petra Martic 2013 Roland Garros R1 Highlights

http://gorillavid.in/y7l3ipoy0o4w
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM   #2269
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:33 PM   #2270
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Well, she's so good here.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #2271
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

That driver was in 'Cain'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #2272
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Uploaded the star sports version here.

Ana Ivanovic vs Venus Williams 2008 Australian Open QF

Part 1: http://videobam.com/kzPWV
Part 2: http://videobam.com/UQtxS
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #2273
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #2274
country flag Iva87

0:49

Last edited by Iva87 : Jun 18th, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2275
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Curtis.. you got more than one question answered!

Ana.. that's masochism.. dream of playing Serena in Wimbledon final? ok..

Though it would be great because that dream is the closest she will get from a Wimbledon final until she somehow gets a new BH..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #2276
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Questions about improvement of fitness and if RG 2008 was good or bad thing... answers are just bla bla bla, I don't want to think, ask me something funny

Anyway, beautiful as always
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #2277
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Ana part begin on 3:25

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:02 PM   #2278
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

http://vimeo.com/66441507

Quote:
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #2279
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:22 PM   #2280
country flag WonderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Imbecile potographer bombed her interview to take picutres of some random people.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: