Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #196
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
It's Sorana, so she will lose this this time.
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #197
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 1 and 3 to Ayumi

Sorana .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #198
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She's still on "vacation mode" this week.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #199
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

As NID as NID can be.

Bye Bye chance of reaching Top 20.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #200

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

First round against Kiki Bertens.

Possible second round against Monica Niculescu. Both of them are in the first section of the draw where Serena is the highest seed.
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #201
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana fucked up her 16-24 seeding in Marrakesh, as we all know.

Toss-up match. Both are incredibly inconsistent, but Sorana loves Paris. She better give it all.
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #202
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Unlucky draw - if only she were two places higher in ranking. She drew one of the highest unseeded players in Bertens and then of course #1 Serena in 3rd round.

At least she should be well rested.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #203
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Typical Cristea match, lost the first set followed by strong comeback in the second.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #204

Strong? Not convinced yet. She's headed for an upset.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #205
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Yes, I guess I was quick to judge. I am just going to wait till the end now to form an impression.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #206
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

From 5-7; 4-2 to 5-7; 4-5*, to 5-7; 7-5.
Form 0-2 third set to 5-2. Women's tennis
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #207

This goes for me as well, but it was an honest mistake to be fair.

Surprising comeback from Birdie now from 02 down to 52.
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #208
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
From 5-7; 4-2 to 5-7; 4-5*, to 5-7; 7-5.
Form 0-2 third set to 5-2. Women's tennis
Only Sorana.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #209
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She converted the second MP om Kiki's serve !
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #210

Oh well, Birdie did it 57 75 62.

Hope she will meet Monica in the second round.