**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1006
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

I love this photo Maria retweeted

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #1007
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Love it. Serena .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1008
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I love Nike graphics
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1009
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

The fact that it says COULD care less instead of couldn't which is the correct phrase somewhat ruins it for me...
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #1010
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I love this photo Maria retweeted

Grigor shared that pic on facebook

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #1011
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah Lisicki retweeted it as well after Maria...everybody's copying the Queen
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #1012
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

We'll they didn't just make it for Martha
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #1013
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
We'll they didn't just make it for Martha
Doesn't matter let's pretend they did
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #1014
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

That picture is for Nike not for Maria exclusively... Maria probably was among the first who published it because we know how good sponsor gurl she is.
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #1015
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Fb post

Maria Sharapova
Want to get a sneak peak into my life away from the court well we're launching the Social Channel in partnership with the Tennis Channel where you can catch my funny take on life - easy to access thru my Facebook page. Log on and get ready to laugh - I sure did while taping it - enjoy!!

Maria Sharapova's Social Channel
apps.facebook.com
Join me on Maria Sharapova's Social Channel where we can enter contests, win exclusive prizes, and watch exclusive videos featuring international tennis star Maria Sharapova.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #1016
country flag PimpMePova

I just saw the video and it was hilarious Maria in all her glorious dorky self I can't wait to see more and that's such a great idea. Those prizes as well OMG whoever wins is going to be the happiest Maria fan ever
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1017
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
@MariaSharapova
This is what they make me do on the days off... #RolandGarros
Cinderpova
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1018
country flag PimpMePova

I love her humor
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1019
Forever Sharapova.

anointed by the King

Old May 28th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #1020
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Roger has more follower than Maria now
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote