» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #406
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

6-3 for Petra!
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #407
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Keep it up. She is playing well.
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #408
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

No.
Old May 26th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #409
Setsuna.

Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

So gutted for Marco.

Last edited by Setsuna. : May 26th, 2013 at 04:12 PM.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #410
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

So gutted for Marco.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #411
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

At least Kloppo's reaction at the presser was so priceless

Last edited by Schnffy : May 26th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #412
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post

At least Kloppo's reaction at the presser was so priceless

You gotta love the guy.
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #413
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Cool guy!

Even his poor english is funny.
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #414
Setsuna.

His English is great compared to mine.
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #415
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
His English is great compared to mine.
Your written english is excellent.
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #416
Setsuna.

This is me. I'm just 21 days younger than Götze. I look like the guy in my sig but with black hair.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...89157906_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...26899143_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...86232659_n.jpg
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #417
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Your written english is excellent.
Yours is much better.
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #418
Setsuna.

Old May 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #419
Setsuna.

No matter what happens, Messi will always be the best player in the world.
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #420
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
With your looks you would go nicely with the BVB squad.