The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #2311
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Some legPova

Honestly, this is my all-time favourite Maria outfit
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2312
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Honestly, this is my all-time favourite Maria outfit
me too
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #2313
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I don't care what she says about the shoes I know Nike made her wear them and now she's promoting them on Facebook And also she went out wearing those sweatpants with that coat and the heel sneakers that photo is a mess just delete it Maria before more people see it!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #2314
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG you guys were totally right about the sneaker heel situation

I love that she admits she mocked them
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #2315
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

OMFG the shoes are ugly, the coat is great, but doesn't fit to sweatpants FFS! Since she is Dimitroving she choses horrible dress combinations to post on fb.
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2316
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Take them off or I'm cheering for Azarenka next time.
Old May 25th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #2317
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

24 052 SexyPova phOtOs
http://www.mediafire.com/sexypova

Last edited by slvr1969 : May 28th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #2318
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #2319
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

I don't mind the coat, sweat pants, sneaker heels combo! haha it looks sporty cool
MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #2320
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Take them off or I'm cheering for Azarenka next time.
I have to admit that those shoes make it to Maria's top-of-the-flops in fashion (but to be fair, she has only a few of them to count). I hope we don't get to see them too often.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #2321
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

2013 RG - Training on May 21 & 22, HQ:

Old May 26th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #2322
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Draw Ceremony, HQ:

Old May 26th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #2323
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

LoveMasha, great find
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #2324
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I love that scalloped hem skirt/shorts (can't tell) she wore at the draw ceremony
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #2325
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I love that scalloped hem skirt/shorts (can't tell) she wore at the draw ceremony
Judging from the 1st pic, I'd say it's shorts.
It's very seldom that she wears skirts that length. It's either dresses or shorts.