Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #2161
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post

Also, did Lepchenko just lie about Kaia's ball on 3-1* A-40 being out that was actually hit on the line?
That seemed to be in to me as well. Hawkeye would have given it to Kaia. In or not, Kaia's converted 5 of 16 BPs... she had ample chances to close this macth out. Now you have Lepchenko playing better and Kaia making UEs. Hopefully she will take care of the business if and when they return to the court, but surely I can't see her play another match later this evening should she prevail against Lepchenko.

Last edited by hardball : May 24th, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #2162
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold

and what the F is going on, there's a doubles match that's been on for about 25 minutes now on Court 4. is there a roof on top of court 4? or is it that it is raining on centre court but not on court 4??? or, more likely, is it bad management by the organisers?
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #2163
country flag hardball

turns out court 4 is indoors. do they only have a single indoor court, though? what a mess.
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #2164
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Won 76(4) in 3rd. RIP my nerves
Both held serve but then Lepchenko broke Kaia's serve to go up 53. Fortunately Kaia fought back and won the match.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #2165
country flag hardball

phew, started seeing the match after Kaia fought back from 3 - 5. From that point onwards Lepchenko was defending and Kaia hammering the ball hard. never in doubt in the breaker. well done and GL tomorrow!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #2166
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Kaia I'm totally confused with the schedule this week
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #2167
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia's own words: "It was very cold today, under 10 degrees I guess. It was difficult to play and find the rhythm. First two sets were up and down from both of us. I played a bit better in the end of the first set and I managed to win it. In the third set we both played a lot better. The conditions were better as well, there was no wind, it was warmer and did not rain. Tie break in the deciding set is always a bit of a lottery. When it gets that far then it must be very equal match. I tried to be more courageous and it worked out.

I have never had such a long match before. After the first rain break it was difficult to come back, my hands were so cold I could not feel them. The whole tournament has been very tricky with cold and rainy conditions."

Kaia will meet Jaimie Hampton (USA, WTA 68) in the semifinal match tomorrow.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2168
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Well done Kaia glad that she managed to win, good luck against Hampton.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #2169
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't see the last set, but by looking at the score I am happy that I didn't
I am worried that she might be cooked for RG due to those 7-hour-rain-delay matches and too tight schedule in Brussels

But then again it's better to have Brussels in your hand than RG on the roof. Good luck in the semi of course!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #2170
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Great win in those conditions. Btw, there's no stream for her SF match today. At least for now it seems like that.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #2171
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Couldn't see the last set, but by looking at the score I am happy that I didn't
I am worried that she might be cooked for RG due to those 7-hour-rain-delay matches and too tight schedule in Brussels

But then again it's better to have Brussels in your hand than RG on the roof. Good luck in the semi of course!
This
Kaia is winning 7-6 4-2
BP conversion has again been poor but getting better
I really want her to win but if she prevents ShuShu from getting her 1st Title I will be very angry

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #2172
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Kaia def Hampton 7:6 (8:6), 6:4

Very pleased that she managed to win. GL in the final
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #2173
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well done! I guess she has a slight advantage now in the final as the opponents are still playing and they even started 30 min earlier.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #2174
country flag Tennisfan06

This woman causes me an heart attack one day This tb

Last meeting against Peng was 12 years ago, in juniors tour.
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #2175
country flag hardball

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
This
Kaia is winning 7-6 4-2
BP conversion has again been poor but getting better
I really want her to win but if she prevents ShuShu from getting her 1st Title I will be very angry
well whose side are u on, then?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App