Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #2716
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra was in Brno and I haven't seen her.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 12:25 PM   #2717
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Petra was in Brno and I haven't seen her.
Wasn't the pic taken in that new shopping mall in Ostrava?

BTW, Petra taking pics of herself with a poster of herself, talk about self-promotion
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:02 PM   #2718
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Wasn't the pic taken in that new shopping mall in Ostrava?
Is there a mall with the same name "Vankonvka"? I also checked the photo and compared it with some photos from the mall in Brno and it was quite similar.

Quote:
BTW, Petra taking pics of herself with a poster of herself, talk about self-promotion
Just a little.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:58 PM   #2719
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

last disco before the storm

thanks to Jimmie48

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #2720
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only hit for 20 mins with Sam because of rain now waiting to practice with Aga but still raining...

Quote:
Just finished practising on Chatrier with Aga and @CaroWozniacki joined us was fun!

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : May 24th, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #2721
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only hit for 20 mins with Sam because of rain now waiting to practice with Aga but still raining...
Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits 2h

Quote:
Kinda wish she'd said "Only hit for 20 minutes with Sam b/c we accidentally hit all the balls out of the stadium." Could have.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #2722
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

How many pairs of mackerel (TM Corswandt) pants does she have?
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #2723
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's a nice pic of Petra with these two Polish girls

I just hope their friendship won't prevent her from delivering further beatdowns to them.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #2724
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
That's a nice pic of Petra with these two Polish girls

I just hope their friendship won't prevent her from delivering further beatdowns to them.
It's good that Petra is completely different person on court, but we'll see in the potential 3rd round with Lucie.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2725
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Blonde hair does not suit to Aga...

On a serious note, Iam starting to be afraid that on-court Petra is more and more the same as off-court Petra.

She should better find a regular male hitting partner to "train harder than ever" than to spend her training hours by having fun with Caro.
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #2726
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post

On a serious note, Iam starting to be afraid that on-court Petra is more and more the same as off-court Petra.

She should better find a regular male hitting partner to "train harder than ever" than to spend her training hours by having fun with Caro.
Excelsior is that you?!

Last edited by *Jack* : May 24th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #2727
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:

Isnt Kotyza her male hitting partner? Pfff
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #2728
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
It's like what all the "good" old ads are saying: "Keep this simple rule (or do only this thing) and lose ten kilograms of your weight!"
She should do many things, I doubt only this one would actually helped that much.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #2729
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
saying like it's a bad thing, Petra slowly goes JJ route tasting wonders of shopping and having fun during tournaments, one day she might buy herself an Ozzy mansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
nope, most of the time Kotyza put into corner watching

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #2730
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Excelsior is that you?!
It's him. I knew he'd be back.