*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #2371
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
Hey anyone knows where is saul? Long time no see.
And can someone tell whether vika starts on Sunday or monday?
No-one seems to know where saul is. And we won't know the answer to your second question until Sunday's order of play comes out. I don't think there is any set pattern for the order in which the French Open draw begins. Albeit the champion has opened on Monday for at least 5 years, but I don't think this is set in stone like it is at Wimbledon.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #2372
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
The men's defending champion opens the tournament on Sunday, the women's defending champion starts on the monday IIRC.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #2373
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Ok thank u both @ozza & lesborah
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #2374
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
The men's defending champion opens the tournament on Sunday, the women's defending champion starts on the monday IIRC.
The first part of this definitely isn't true (unless it's a new thing). Nadal hasn't played on Sunday ever as far as I know.
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #2375
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Not Li in the quarters again.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2376
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Didn't like Li Na in the quarter, but as said before she is up and down. On a good day she is very dangerous. And now i think Vika got players just outside the seeding in the first round 3 tournaments in a row.

But i think we at least will see the two best players in the tournament in the final here, unlike the Olympics and Wimbledon.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2377
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Didn't like Li Na in the quarter, but as said before she is up and down. On a good day she is very dangerous. And now i think Vika got players just outside the seeding in the first round 3 tournaments in a row.

But i think we at least will see the two best players in the tournament in the final here, unlike the Olympics and Wimbledon.
Cue Serena losing early and then the entire top half is wide open .
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #2378
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
The first part of this definitely isn't true (unless it's a new thing). Nadal hasn't played on Sunday ever as far as I know.
I think I mixed it up with another slam.... I know this tradition is true but for what slam? Anyway sorry.

I have seen on Twitter that the top half started on sunday and monday.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2379
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Cue Serena losing early and then the entire top half is wide open .
I just thought about that after i clicked submit. How is Vesnina on clay btw? It seems like a first round she needs to focus on. (Trying to forget the first round last year still).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2380
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
I think I mixed it up with another slam.... I know this tradition is true but for what slam? Anyway sorry.

I have seen on Twitter that the top half started on sunday and monday.
This tradition is at Wimbledon. Mens champions opens centre court proceedings on Monday and Ladies champion opens centre court proceedings on Tuesday.

Anyway Vika will probably start on Tuesday now.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2381
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I just thought about that after i clicked submit. How is Vesnina on clay btw? It seems like a first round she needs to focus on. (Trying to forget the first round last year still).
Has won 2, lost 4 on clay this year. I don't envision Vika having any problems.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #2382
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a bad draw, but it's not great. She'll have to play really well to make the semis.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2383
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping for a QF with this draw. Everything else would be a bonus for me.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #2384
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

No Vika on Sunday: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=537954

Now for either Monday or Tuesday.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2385
country flag Lauren!

Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice

It's a good draw till the quarter!!! I expect a good tournament from Vika. She play without pressure!!!Best of luck!
Lauren! is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread