Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #1321
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Steffi Voegele in the first round of the French. Delighted to see her back and this is not a horrible draw either. Voegele not with much form since Charleston and did lose to Bally next week. Steffi plays with a lot of inconsistency so lets hope she brings this to the match. Hoping for the best but lack of match practice may be Hev's downfall.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1322
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Yeah it's tough to predict as we have no indicator of Heather's form at all.

But if Bally can beat her on clay, then Heather certainly is capable of doing it too.

Good luck Heather!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1323
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Their last meeting was very one way traffic but in very different circumstances. I have no idea what to expect! Good luck, Hev

Maybe ask Bally for some tips

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1324
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Not a bad draw, hopefully Hev can match Bally's result of last week.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1325
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
Yeah it's tough to predict as we have no indicator of Heather's form at all.

But if Bally can beat her on clay, then Heather certainly is capable of doing it too.

Good luck Heather!

Yes, hopefully Watson is ready to go.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1326
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

I think if Heather is back to decent fitness she does stand a good chance against Voegele. Voegele looked a bit erratic against Bally so I'm hoping it carries through to RG

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1327
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Heather fourth on C3 tomorrow, weather permitting, following Bally.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #1328
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Is C3 televised?
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1329
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Is C3 televised?
It was today, I think.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1330
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Yep C3 is televised.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1331
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

God knows if she'll get on though with the weather as it is.
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1332
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

This is a must win for Heather as she has 165 ranking points at stake.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1333
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
I don't think she will get on today tbh.

Old May 28th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1334
country flag Evans.

Her match is officially cancelled for today.

Old May 28th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1335
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

But Heather's Instagram photo
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote