Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #3031
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Once you start making excuses about clay footing, you might as well not play on clay. Clay or grass can be very slippery.
Maybe she should only train on hardcourt. Just make her schedule around hardcourt and play Madrid and FO, Wimbledon. The rest of the year only hard court
That scheduling actually sounds like a good idea to me.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #3032
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Didn't know Gavin Rossdale is fan of Caro

GavinRossdale
CaroWozniacki yes. a new grey world
good luck there caroline

GavinRossdale
CaroWozniacki i'll be coming through wimbledon as we play hyde park july 5. good luck.
always keeping an eye on how you are doing.

sadly she's not doing well lately!
I knew he was a tennis fan as he and Gwen Stefani are seen sometimes at Fed's matches.

He's supposed to be a good tennis player actually.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #3033
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Draw ceremony will start in a few minutes
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/live.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #3034
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, let's face it - compared to the rest of us who are struggling to make ends meet all tennis stars are spoiled children. In other sports it's even worse. I bet that the 10.000th best soccer player in the world makes a lot more money than the 40th best tennis player, and he doesn't even have to be especially good. But as far as Caro is concerned I don't mind. That girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body and if I was in a position to do so I would no doubt spoil her myself.

Having said that, I believe her when she says that there is less time for training since she became a name player. But for that, or for much of it anyway, she only has herself to blame. Don't bite of more than you can chew. As others have said, build your off-court activities around your tennis career and not the other way around. But of course, if you have lots of obligations away from tennis and also want to spend lots of time with your boyfriend it's only natural that your training, and as a result your tennis as well suffers.
Caro seems to want it all but it's clearly not working right now.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #3035
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

bwahha! Caro vs Robson in R1! Bye Caro!

Old May 24th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #3036
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Draw ceremony will start in a few minutes
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/live.html
She gets Laura Robson in the first round. Bye bye Caro.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #3037
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bwahha! Caro vs Robson in R1! Bye Caro!
Great minds think alike.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #3038
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm Caro, I plan to go practice on hardcourts starting Thursday. If she has to postpone it, fine.
This will be like AO vs Lisicki. Unless Robson sucks it up, she wins
Great draw for Robson. Beat the struggling head case, and you take the spot of a #10 seed
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #3039
country flag Protoss

Quote:
She gets Laura Robson in the first round. Bye bye Caro.
Sigh. Why couldn't Caro get someone almost completely useless like some of the other seeds did?

Sure looks like the 3rd first round loss in the last 4 slams for Caro.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #3040
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Will Adidas' support team even be with Caro on this one? They have been heavily involved with Robson since she got rid of Krajan, and probably see Laura as their next big prospect now.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #3041
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Great minds think alike.
And cry together! after another R1 exit for Caro

Those draws can be so ridiculous sometimes: R1 Oudin - Paszek- are you for real

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #3042
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Will Adidas' support team even be with Caro on this one? They have been heavily involved with Robson since she got rid of Krajan, and probably see Laura as their next big prospect now.
Adidas is supposed not to be involved when when two Adidas players play each other.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #3043
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Adidas is supposed not to be involved when when two Adidas players play each other.
Yes but I find it hard to believe they just don't speak to, don't advise their players now until after the match. Laura doesn't even have a coach right now, she's been heavily working with Sven recently.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #3044
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

This is better than losing to a no name and people thinking Caro is totally finished. At least if she loses, its not Begu. Much more like Tamira.
If Caro loses then goes on vacation like her 2 first round slam losses last summer, then you know why she keeps losing in round 1
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #3045
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
This is better than losing to a no name and people thinking Caro is totally finished. At least if she loses, its not Begu. Much more like Tamira.
If Caro loses then goes on vacation like her 2 first round slam losses last summer, then you know why she keeps losing in round 1
Except that Paszek is good to very good on the surface that Caro lost to her on while Robson is kind of medicore on the surface that Caro is playing her on.
Closed Thread