» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:48 AM   #316
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Would have been a little strange anyway if he had played. I still don`t get why he signed at Bayern, esspecially at that time.
But now it`s official. Götze won`t play on Saturday because his injury has broken up again.
I don't get that either. In sporting terms it would have been better for Götze to stay at Dortmund for another three years. But i think he is too much influenced by his agent who earns the most of his money by getting his players transferred.

Anyway, i am happy that he won't play in the final.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:10 AM   #317
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Every German boy's dream is to one day play for Bayern, just like every English boy grows up hoping to play for Manchester City

It seems that there is already a lot of response to the rise of German football

Cascada Tanks—And Germany Searches for Answers

Like the other 25 non-first place finishers of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, Germany is struggling to come to terms with not winning. Natalie Horler—the front woman of the dance act Cascada—brought the house down with a glittery, skin-tone dress and a clubby dance extravaganza that was more than a little reminiscent of last year’s thumping winner “Euphoria”. Pundits thought that “Glorious” would live up to its name. Instead, Germany received votes from only 5 countries—Austria, Israel, Spain, Albania and Switzerland—and finished in 21st place.

Now Germans want an explanation, and public figures are diving into economics, politics and even sport in their search for answers.

Peter Urban, Germany’s commentator at Eurovision, struggled to explain the poor results to the German audience: “It was a great performance and a good dance song … Maybe it’s decided based on different criteria than we think.”

Could it be politically motivated anti-German backlash for the harsh fiscal austerity measures imposed in the euro zone? Thomas Schreiber, the TV coordinator of the main German broadcaster ARD, seemed to think so: “There’s obviously a political situation to keep in mind – I don’t want to say ‘this was 18 points for Angela Merkel’, but we all have to be aware that it wasn’t just Cascada up there on stage (being judged) but all of Germany.”

He failed to mention that Spain and Austria, both euro zone members, gave points to Germany.

In an interview on ZDF, Urban suggested that Cascada’s fumble may come down to jealousy related to Germany’s success on the football pitch. “There will be two German soccer teams in the Champions League final next week ,” he said, “and maybe people didn’t want Germany to win Eurovision too.” He may have been joking, but with humour there’s always a little bit of truth.

Hmm. It’s doubtful that there’s a great deal of overlap between Eurovision voters and Champions League viewers. (We can’t imagine someone downloading the karaoke version of “Satellite” and then guzzling beer with Bayern Munich fans in a parking lot.)

Natalie Horler tried to remain positive in a post-show interview: “The arena had fun, we had fun – you can’t explain it.”

Maybe Eurovision voters just thought one “Euphoria” was enough.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #318
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe Eurovision voters just thought one “Euphoria” was enough.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #319
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Who will replace Götze tomorrow?

This is my favorite line-up:

-----------------Weidenfeller----------------

Piszczek-----Hummels-----Subotic-----Schmelzer

-------------Sahin-------Bender--------------

Blaszczykowski-----Gündogan----------Reus

-----------------Lewandowski-----------------

I know this line-up is a bit risky and i think it's likely that BVB will start with Großkreutz in the left attacking midfield while Reus takes over Götze's role as CAM. Gündogan would then be nominated as CDM of course.

Auf geht's, BVB!
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #320
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Who will replace Götze tomorrow?

This is my favorite line-up:

-----------------Weidenfeller----------------

Piszczek-----Hummels-----Subotic-----Schmelzer

-------------Sahin-------Bender--------------

Blaszczykowski-----Gündogan----------Reus

-----------------Lewandowski-----------------

I know this line-up is a bit risky and i think it's likely that BVB will start with Großkreutz in the left attacking midfield while Reus takes over Götze's role as CAM. Gündogan would then be nominated as CDM of course.

Auf geht's, BVB!
I also think that the 2nd option is the more probable one. I'd favour the more risky (attacking-oriented) one though.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #321
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Bvb!!
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #322
country flag Tecumseh

Yes, go BVB! Time to make history!
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #323
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait!!! So excited. Auf geht`s BVB.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #324
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Even if Bayern wins, BVB should be very proud of their great run.

Old May 25th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #325
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

My uncle has been living in Germany for 10 years. He supports BVB too.

Old May 25th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #326
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

I have an interesting question for you Heiko. If Mona is playing a slam final and BVB is playing a CL final at the same time, which match you would be watching?

Old May 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #327
country flag Melange

I would watch Mona's match, then at the end, watch the penalty shootout in the other match
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #328
country flag Melange

Andrea Petkovic
Seid ihr auch so aufgeregt wie ich? Und nach dem epischen Champions League Finale heute, ab nächste Woche glorreiches Revival des Traumdoppel Kerber/Petkovic bei den French Open

Are you as excited as I am? And after the epic German Champions League finals tonight, from next week on outstanding revival of the dream duo Kerber/Petkovic at the French Open
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #329
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I would watch Mona's match, then at the end, watch the penalty shootout in the other match
What if Liverpool was playing that CL final, would you do the same?

Old May 25th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #330
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Andrea Petkovic
Seid ihr auch so aufgeregt wie ich? Und nach dem epischen Champions League Finale heute, ab nächste Woche glorreiches Revival des Traumdoppel Kerber/Petkovic bei den French Open

Are you as excited as I am? And after the epic German Champions League finals tonight, from next week on outstanding revival of the dream duo Kerber/Petkovic at the French Open
Is Petko cheering for Bayern too?