Brussels R2: Jie Zheng def tennis player formerly known as Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 6-4 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #166
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brussels R2: Jie Zheng def tennis player formerly known as Caroline Wozniacki 6-2

Sunshine . I only watched from 1-5 so I didn't think it was that bad, but I don't want to know what was going on before that . PLEASE find some motivation .

Baby Jie . I hope she can FINALLY start to find her potential.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:00 AM   #167
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brussels R2: Jie Zheng def tennis player formerly known as Caroline Wozniacki 6-2

Maybe Sunshine just needs to drop out of the top ten so she can just start winning Internationals (hopefully) .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:18 AM   #168
country flag PoliCappuccino

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

The sun may have already set for our dear Sunshine Queen... This is just sad. But, I hope she can find comfort in the mere twinkles of the stars in the night sky. May you find your true light again, my fallen queen.

Hopefully, she doesn't end up following Vaidisova's footsteps.

. . .

. . .

. . .

PoliCappuccino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:45 AM   #169
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
I seriously have no idea why she's still in the top 10 and that only Stosur is in real danger of leaving the top 10 after the Roland Garros.Too bad for Wozzy as I really do feel sorry for her but I am very, very happy for Zheng!
If both Sam and Vika had not been injured at the same moment in IW, gifting Caro a ticket to the final and robbing Sam of nearly two months play in which to accumulate points, their roles would be reversed.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:59 AM   #170
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is going on with Caro? I mean I know she's totally lost form, but losing to an asian player on clay in the 1st round of a MM. New low.

MM titles used to be automatic for her, now she's getting blown off the court by any old player 1st or 2nd round week after week.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:54 AM   #171
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Career is going nowhere. What a fall..she's going the Jankovic route.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:11 AM   #172
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
It's called burnout. Her ridiculous scheduling (for a top player - it's OK for an ITF scrub who loses a lot I suppose) was always going to lead to her being mentally (if not physically) tired of tennis. The endless talk of her pushing game, lack of a slam and undeserved #1 ranking wouldn't have helped this either.

Whether she can recover or not is uncertain. I won't pretend that I'd love to see her on top of her game again though. It was an effective game but DAMN was it ugly.

'Using her brain' and especially 'different shots' are some of the most ridiculous descriptions for Caro's game I've ever heard. I still can't believe people are trying to, even today, pass off Caro's game as supremely intelligent. She doesn't even possess a drop-shot or slice.
What are you talking about? Caro has an amazing arsenal of different moonballs at her disposal
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:39 AM   #173
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously think Caro would do well do take some kind of sabbatical, so she can think long and hard about what she wants to achieve in tennis. Even factoring in the probability that her results will pick up a bit once the clay season is over, her tennis atm is not what you would expect of somebody who has the ambition to be a significant factor in the higher levels of the sport.

Maybe she doesn't have that ambition any more, and that's the first thing she needs to sort out. If she does, she pretty much has to go back to square one and figure out how she can best achieve that. If she can figure that out, and has the patience and drive to make herself the best player she can possibly be, it shouldn't matter too much if her ranking takes a nosedive while she's away. If she's good enough, and prepared to work hard enough, she will get back to the top. If she's not, with all due respect, she's taking up space that can better be occupied by players who are serious about their tennis.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:06 AM   #174
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina, ain't Great no more...
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:34 AM   #175
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
I seriously have no idea why she's still in the top 10
why do people always feel the need to post this statement instead of just going to the wta site and so some research? it's not that hard to find out why and how someone has a certain position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Nicole was much more talented than Caro could ever dream of.
and what did she do with that talent? total myth.

Beat is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:09 AM   #176
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

i'm officially no longer happy with caro's loses. she proved us haters right enough already. still, ranking wise she should suffer more, but game wise she is better than this.
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:33 AM   #177
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
i'm officially no longer happy with caro's loses. she proved us haters right enough already. still, ranking wise she should suffer more, but game wise she is better than this.
I'd +1 this but then I'd regret it if she ever beat Maria.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote