Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 11:53 PM   #991
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

French Open qualies. Barb's section:

(1)Estrella Cabeza Candela v Andreea Mitu
Maria Elena Camerin v Stephanie Vogt
Alexandra Panova v Raluca Olaru
Monique Adamczak v (24)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova

Even though she's the #24 seed, I can't see her NOT qualifying. She has nothing to defend, so even if somehow she fails, a win or two will be of benefit.

Go Barbora
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:56 PM   #992
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie double-breadsticked Monique

Now faces Panova. Can't see her falling to her.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:18 PM   #993
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie wins in one crazy match, was 4-1 up in 2nd and had MPs in 3rd at 5-4 and 8-7. One more to MD

[24]B.Zahlavova Strycova def Alex Panova 1-6 7-5 10-8

upd
Barbsi will face Stephanie Vogt who beat MEC and Andrea Mitu pretty convincingly, they play last match on C14 after Galina vs Kristina and some ATP mugs

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : May 23rd, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #994
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Barbie wins in one crazy match, was 4-1 up in 2nd and had MPs in 3rd at 5-4 and 8-7. One more to MD

[24]B.Zahlavova Strycova def Alex Panova 1-6 7-5 10-8
Barbora

Probably glad she faced a choker.

Now REALLY should qualify. Her next opponent has not even broken Top 200 in her career!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old May 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #995
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie in MD comeback from 0-3 down in 1st set

Zahlavova Strycova def Vogt 6-4 6-4

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #996
country flag ShiftyFella

barbsi placed in MD

R1 Barbora Zahlavova Strycova vs Bojana Jovanovski
R2 winner of Wozz vs Robson

it's just perfect draw

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #997
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Please meet Laura R2. I would be so excited.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #998
Tennis Fool

Well, glad one of my qualies observations was right. Yay Barbora (Interestingly, she was one of only four seeds to qualify.)

Whatever happens now, her coming back from the ban has already been a success.

In the main draw, she's 0-1 against BoJo, but BoJo's done nothing in the clay season and has never been past the first round of the FO. Barb's has a chance here
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Last edited by Tennis Fool : May 24th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #999
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to Sombrerero loco

for more go to Tennis Alternative

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1000
country flag ShiftyFella

Barbsie entered doubles at RG, her teammate is Pome. I'm already liking this pair

1R is very tough Kuzzy\Penneta

btw, Pome\Barbie half

Quote:
[7] Su-Wei Hsieh / Shuai Peng
Irina Falconi / Mervana Jugic-Salkic
Irina Buryachok / Heather Watson
Oksana Kalashnikova / Alicja Rosolska
Dominika Cibulkova / Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
Svetlana Kuznetsova / Flavia Pennetta
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor / Lesia Tsurenko
[10] Kristina Mladenovic / Galina Voskoboeva
[16] Daniela Hantuchova / A. Medina Garrigues
Jelena Jankovic / Mirjana Lucic-Baroni
[WC] Severine Beltrame / Laura Thorpe
Petra Martic / Chanelle Scheepers
Lisa Raymond / Laura Robson
Nina Bratchikova / Tamarine Tanasugarn
Mallory Burdette / Sloane Stephens
[4] Ekaterina Makarova / Elena Vesnina

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1001
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Good luck Barbie!
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1002
country flag ShiftyFella

Barbsi lost it was winnable match

Jovanovski def BZS 6-3 6-2

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #1003
Tennis Fool

Welp.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old May 28th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1004
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Bit disappointing not to do better vs BoJo but Good ranking points for coming through qualies. At the moment the priority has to be to escape the mire that is the 130-150 area and get back into the top 100.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1005
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

The bad quality pics I took at the march yesterday.. she was upset with everything lol.