Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM   #1861
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Could she realistically play YEC and Sofia

I want to see her try

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1862
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Could she realistically play YEC and Sofia

I want to see her try

No,

The rules say that if you make it to YEC, you can't play Sofia.
sav001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:34 PM   #1863
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

if she goes to the tournament (YEC) as an alternative player and gets opportunity to play (that usually happens ) she also have obligation to play in Sofia...
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:41 PM   #1864
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to play YEC, screw Sofia.
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:53 PM   #1865
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

don't be greedy Sofia points are also huge ...

Let's hope she will continue with good results... She is beating top 10 players again and enoying playing tennis ... (even practice lol)
must work on attitude on court. ok i get she get grumpy because she wants to win.. but she is wasting energy on stupid things

Practice, practice, practice, practice
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:27 AM   #1866
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I want her to play YEC, screw Sofia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post

Let's hope she will continue with good results... She is beating top 10 players again and enoying playing tennis ... (even practice lol)
must work on attitude on court. ok i get she get grumpy because she wants to win.. but she is wasting energy on stupid things

Practice, practice, practice, practice
Only YEC is good enough for Baby Yeca. Arvidsson can play Sofia.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1867
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

I've got a feeling JJ will face a Qualifier Round 1 aka Andrea Petković ! :'((((
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1868
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
When does RG draw come out?

I hate it when she plays Qualifiers R1 or R2 because they're used to the conditions of the courts much earlier than JJ. We all know JJ is a better player than all the qualifiers and is also used to the conditions of RG (since she's been a SF so many times) but its still frustrating. Kind of like Scheepers in Madrid I don't think Chanelle would've won if she wasn't a qualifier.

But who knows. We shall see. Here's to hoping for a good draw for Jeca

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:21 PM   #1869
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
When does RG draw come out?
FRIDAY I believe at noon will the draw be hold! I really want her to play someone like Pironkova excellent openner!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:53 PM   #1870
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
I've got a feeling JJ will face a Qualifier Round 1 aka Andrea Petković ! :'((((
Hopefully she'll draw Wozniacki early. Woz is a walking bye now.Even Chokelena wouldn't lose to her!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:56 PM   #1871
Fighteranovic

Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Hopefully she'll draw Wozniacki early. Woz is a walking bye now.Even Chokelena wouldn't lose to her!
Are you sure?

You know about Chokelena's special abillity?

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Fighteranovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:06 AM   #1872
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
But she'd lose to WC Ivanovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
You never know with her. But both are seeded anyway so she's probably draw the future no. 1
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:50 AM   #1873
country flag -NAJ-

^ Woz >> Ana, so she won't even get wc
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:26 AM   #1874
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
But she'd lose to WC Ivanovic

You never know with her. But both are seeded anyway so she's probably draw the future no. 1
So JJ will draw herself? After all, when she wins RG, Wimby and USO, she'll definitely be No. 1
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:07 AM   #1875
country flag MB.

MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute

RG Trophy 2013 is ours. /vodka